🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Hmmm... Is it going to be solid black?

I am curious because at https://www.tennisexpress.com/nike-mens-rafa-court-gradient-7-inch-tennis-short-84003, you can see there will be two colorways of the shorts: Green Strike with White (as currently listed) and Black with Volt, which would suggest there would be a gradient from Black to Volt. If so, the Volt swoosh doesn't make sense as it would not be visible at all.
It’s going to be just like the current one, but colors are reversed. The volt Swoosh will still be visible.

Hello,
If you would like to file a complaint or need any further assistance, please call customer affairs at 1-800-344-6453. They would be very happy to assist you with any questions, comments, ideas, or concerns Monday through Friday from 7am-4pm PT. If you live outside the U.S, please locate your country through this link and give us a call. We’ll get to you when we can. https://www.nike.com/help/a/nike-contact-directory
Thank you.
-D
Oh thanks, i will tell them they should change designers :D

Here’s a closer look at the headbands and hats.
54B04640-CE61-4435-89A8-8F246566A8FE.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg

It´s the same headband Agassi used in Roland Garros 1991!, so this means that we might see the full outfit as well?

Last edited:
WHOA!!! I didn't see that they were doing the headbands!!! They weren't in the catalog. At least I didn't see them, and trust me, I scanned over that thing for 30 minutes when I saw it! Man, I'll grab a few of those easily! If it wasn't for Covid and there was one to go to, I'd have my costume party gear all set up! 👍👍

Were those headbands on TE?

They actually are a pre-order. No date for shipping though.

Might have to wait for all the US Open stuff to go on sale, since Rafa not gonna play US Open due to French open season starting immediately after NY. If I was the USTA I would reschedule the Open to a new date that fits in with all the rescheduled grand slams. Smh

Might have to wait for all the US Open stuff to go on sale, since Rafa not gonna play US Open due to French open season starting immediately after NY. If I was the USTA I would reschedule the Open to a new date that fits in with all the rescheduled grand slams. Smh
Impossible at this point. And the original date was under the idea that people could travel with reasonable safety. Now that my country has gone and ****ed that up its our own damn fault.

coulf reschedule it for Indian Wells at a later date.

Hi you guys,
I just calculated to see how much I’ll spend if I get everything excluding the NKCT Flex Ace Shorts -CI9162-010, Nike Polo Challenge Court STND-CW3652-101 & CW3652-100, NKCT Dry Shorts Print 9”-CK9771-010 & CK9771-449, NKCT Dry Shorts 7”-939273-717 & 939273-425, NKCT Dry Shorts 9”-939265-717 & 939265-480, NKCT Pants NY-CQ9197-459 and lastly the NKCT Dry Top Print-CK9820-010 & CK9820-449 & CK9820-717. This total includes the headbands, bucket hats, and caps. So the whopping grand total you guys would spend is $1,913 excluding tax. If I add 7% (my state) it would be $2,046.91.

Hi you guys,
I just calculated to see how much I’ll spend if I get everything excluding the NKCT Flex Ace Shorts -CI9162-010, Nike Polo Challenge Court STND-CW3652-101 & CW3652-100, NKCT Dry Shorts Print 9”-CK9771-010 & CK9771-449, NKCT Dry Shorts 7”-939273-717 & 939273-425, NKCT Dry Shorts 9”-939265-717 & 939265-480, NKCT Pants NY-CQ9197-459 and lastly the NKCT Dry Top Print-CK9820-010 & CK9820-449 & CK9820-717. This total includes the headbands, bucket hats, and caps. So the whopping grand total you guys would spend is $1,913 excluding tax. If I add 7% (my state) it would be $2,046.91.

I haven't added it up, and frankly don't want to think about it. I know it's gonna be crazy! It's why I'm going to sell a few of my DS Air Jordans I have to basically buy the gear. Plus, I have a 20% code for Nike to pay for the most expensive stuff ('90 polos and shorts & Turbos). Thought I may have my wife get me the '90 Open shirt and shorts for my birthday early and I'll snag the t shirts and hats myself.

With the overwhelming popularity of the gear coming out (and we know it's going to sell like hotcakes), I hope this shows Nike that there still is a market for Nike Tennis that isn't Rafa related. That there is a HUGE market for all things Agassi! And yes Nike, this means RETROS DAMN IT!!!

Bring back the purple 91 stuff and the Cerise & Marina ATC IV clothes and it would make EVERYONE happy!! And bring out the IVs again to the US (that release was so botched) with the Marina colorway being the 1st to release! Then let's retro different shoes, starting with the LWPs!!! I am on record saying if they came out with all 4 OG colors, I'd buy each one at retail!

Last edited:
I haven't added it up, and frankly don't want to think about it. It's why I'm going to sell a few of my DS Air Jordans I have to basically buy the gear. Plus, I have a 20% code for Nike to pay for the mosg expensive stuff ('90 polos and shorts & Turbos). Thought I may have my wife get me the '90 Open shirt and shorts for my birthday early and I'll snag the t shirts and hats.
Sounds like a good plan! At first I didn’t want to, but I had to see what I’ll have to spend since it’s so close by. I’m sure you’ll pay at least not that total amount. Maybe about 75-80% of that total.

Have the Agassi polo and jorts on order at my local place. Sure there will be some additional purchases of challenge court crews. Might have to double up on the zip polo to keep one on ice.

Have the Agassi polo and jorts on order at my local place. Sure there will be some additional purchases of challenge court crews. Might have to double up on the zip polo to keep one on ice.

Excellent buddy. I can't wait to see the bucket hat. I know we'll see pics of Andre wearing it as he seems to like bucket hats. 👍

I'd love to go to my local store and place my order but I have a feeling it may be a bit awkward, since they called me on my cell for posting the catalog photos. Been thinking of how that conversation would be like. I want to go there but another part of me says no, and just use the 20% code from NDC on most of the stuff.

Because it was probably a mistake. Isn't understand why clothes that aren't even released yet would be on sale with the previous season's stuff.
Its all based on demand. When the summer stuff released it was put on sale immediately because there was no tennis on and nothing was driving demand for the product. IT will all be based on demand. The fact that people are going to want this so bad tells me regular fall stuff will remain on sale and the USO (Agassi) stuff will be full price for a bit

I know this is technically the Nike Tennis thread, but didn’t see that there was anything else with tennis here...

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the On x Roger Federer first shoe? I know it’s a casual shoe, and not an “On Court” shoe, but they were limited to only 1,000 made.
BBA305C3-0408-4A61-8C46-391021B6DB5C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom