🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Rafa's 20 Grand Slam commemorative t-shirt?
s-l1600 (1).jpg
If so, pity, they did not change the color of the wristbands to actually reflect those he wore during the tournaments.
Yes, but was dropped because he went out before the final. This was suppose to be for SP20 as part of AO line.

Ordered it, couldn't resist despite the color being messed up and no logo on the sleeve. It's funny how Nike messes up those details yet remembers to include the lava liner in the collar :lol:

Cool buddy. I'll wait to see pics in real like. I just want to see what color the stripes really are compared to a pair of ATC IIs. I just ordered both of the homage shirts that Brian (Vollaix) makes.

If your shirt looks good, maybe I'll snag it.

Cool buddy. I'll wait to see pics in real like. I just want to see what color the stripes really are compared to a pair of ATC IIs. I just ordered both of the homage shirts that Brian (Vollaix) makes.

I'm sure the color will be disappointing in comparison to the original but it's made by Nike so I have to have it. The lava will definitely be missing from it. I really like the volt one. The buttons look too big in the pics though.

I'm sure the color will be disappointing in comparison to the original but it's made by Nike so I have to have it. The lava will definitely be missing from it. I really like the volt one. The buttons look too big in the pics though.
The sleeves also look long in the pic, is it supposed to be like that?

Looked the same as

I had the nike pic with the model dressing it and still looks red instead of hot lava, hope is not in person but do you know when is it coming? someone said that will come with the agassi´s uso stuff the 24th of august but not sure

Looked the same as

I had the nike pic with the model dressing it and still looks red instead of hot lava, hope is not in person but do you know when is it coming? someone said that will come with the agassi´s uso stuff the 24th of august but not sure
Hi TennisSpree,
Who’s that someone? Where did you hear that from?

I’ll have a guy I know look into it more. I highly doubt that it’s coming along with the ‘90s USO Agassi kit. In terms of Anniversary, it makes sense, but it doesn’t as well cause of the colorway for FA20. I can see it for SU20 for RG (hence why they have two colorways, Hyper Crimson and Ghost Green) From the pictures, it looks like someone copied the exact style from then, and put it out on production.

I’ll have a guy I know look into it more. I highly doubt that it’s coming along with the ‘90s USO Agassi kit. In terms of Anniversary, it makes sense, but it doesn’t as well cause of the colorway for FA20. I can see it for SU20 for RG (hence why they have two colorways, Hyper Crimson and Ghost Green) From the pictures, it looks like someone copied the exact style from then, and put it out on production.

So are you saying this isn't an actual Nike product?

Was just a men in the coments who said that but yes i think he got confused because doesn´t make sense to see this hot lava polo with the volt stuff of USO and blue-ghost green of RG, and thinking about it, if nike were to lauch a remake, they would use hot lava, not red and i´m sure the hot lava is patented by nike so this explains why someone maybe copied the design and used red instead of hot lava, looking better at the pics of the shoelosophy store, the polo doesn´t look sport in my opinion, hope i´m wrong because i really want it even if it isn´t hot lava

Last edited:
I would think that these stores would get in trouble if they were selling fake clothing from Nike but who knows. It is strange that the one store pulled the image down but it could be that they didn’t want more inquiries. Nothing would surprise me as far as getting colors and details wrong. They made the color wrong on the recently released Jordan Brand shirt but not the kids version.

Nike didn’t make this shirt a 1 to 1 that’s for sure.

BFDA1E2D-DD08-4B97-BE8B-C7627AF32903.jpeg

Last edited:
I would think that these stores would get in trouble if they were selling fake clothing from Nike but who knows. It is strange that the one store pulled the image down but it could be that they didn’t want more inquiries. Nothing would surprise me as far as getting colors and details wrong. They made the color wrong on the recently released Jordan Brand shirt but not the kids version.

That shirt was a disgrace. They could have easily made a new version but just got lazy & mailed it in. So sad.

Actually i like that polo, but the shorts are crap

Back
Top Bottom