🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

If anyone gets those black Rafa pants (or has previous colors), please post pics and sizing opinions. TIA.

I bought both M and L to try on for size. I am keeping L (I also buy the shorts in L).
I am 185 cm tall.

What kind of pictures are you interested in?

No, it is definitely from Summer 20 collection (note the SU20 prefix in the label below).
Rafa's FO20 hat with the code 850666-644 (Laser crimson/(White)) further corroborates this.

CI9135-644 (label).jpg

Furthermore, I don't know what the official name of the color of Rafa's SP21 top is but its code is #854. 8xx suggests a shade of orange, not red (which the jacket definitely is).

Oh ok
Yeah. Idk why they released a white jacket when wimby would obviously be white to. That red would of been so much better

I try on this jacket. US Open 2020. Usually i bought S-size, on this jacket i try XS-size.

I confirm going a size down. I am mostly L but went for M for this particular style.

i dont like this bull logo on back. Come on nike, delete it, because i want this jacket :D

I sorta agree :D Initially, I did like the idea of the logo at the back but seems odd wearing it at 42 :rofl:Feels kinda fitting for someone younger.

Interestingly, when they first released jackets with the bull logo back in Fall '18, Rafa's jacket did not have the logo embroidered at the back. The same was with Rafa at the back of the Spring '12 jacket.

Yeah I have that spring 12 jacket. Gonna see if I can get a tailor to take out the stitches. Lol

I recently got my hands on this jacket. The color is Laser crimson (#644). I wonder why Nike opted for White/(Laser crimson) as opposed to this one (esp. with White/(Lucid green) being almost the same)?
Kurtka (przod).jpg Kurtka (tyl).jpg
Do you where I can get it? Thanks in advance

Do you where I can get it? Thanks in advance

I am afraid it may be difficult. I didn't see it anywhere in all my Rafa gear hunting. I got it from a German eBay'er. I don't know where he got it from but I just wrote to him to find that out for you. Once he responds (he's a very nice guy), I'll get back to you.

I am afraid it may be difficult. I didn't see it anywhere in all my Rafa gear hunting. I got it from a German eBay'er. I don't know where he got it from but I just wrote to him to find that out for you. Once he responds (he's a very nice guy), I'll get back to you.
[/QUOTE
Thank you.

I want to get S or M too.

Yeah I have that spring 12 jacket. Gonna see if I can get a tailor to take out the stitches. Lol
Not going to lie, it would look very stupid if they try to take out the stitching. You can redo the stitch from the inside after removing it, but it wouldn’t look right imo.

sorry I only get 1 season where I live so I get confused, do we know what kind of colors its going to be?
You only get one season as in the weather or one season as the clothing line? Yes, but I’m not going to say till time comes and don’t want to get in trouble.

You only get one season as in the weather or one season as the clothing line? Yes, but I’m not going to say till time comes and don’t want to get in trouble.
Usually drab colors in the winter/holiday collections. Australia and US open are always my weak spots as I like bright colors.

Usually drab colors in the winter/holiday collections. Australia and US open are always my weak spots as I like bright colors.
Well yeah obviously, but like I said, I don’t want to get in trouble. I find it odd for older men to wear bright colors, but that’s just me. (Unless you can pull it off)

Back
Top Bottom