🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

for anyone looking to get a pair of the Vapor X Posites - just got mine in and played in them yesterday. I got the same size I wear in a regular Vapor X / Vapor X Knit. Fit was very good. I really like the tongue and heel pull tabs. For some reason I felt the traction was a little more slippery than my Vapor X Knits but could just be the court I was on.

Nike now has a coming soon section 21034B75-F34D-49E6-8A4C-E74CECEF90C1.png
Must be app only. I cannot find it

That's a funny shirt, knowing that they're wearing Reebok, lol. Nice pickup though. Did it drop on Nike.com?
They sent it to me for free. During Serena’s match before the Azarenka loss, Serena and Nike Court’s Instagram story said “go to Nike-open-court.com after Serena’s match for a special interview with about woman and sports and sisterhood. I clicked on it to check it out and there was a mini game on there where you would flick tennis balls around. After I played it said “congrats you have claimed one of 500 shirts” and yesterday it just showed up at my house delivered by a company called “magma global”. Very weird and I can’t find any other information about it

Now I am angry... Not only is it Green strike/(Black) (the in-stock date of which has been pushed back one more time recently), it is also sleeveless...

Now I am angry... Not only is it Green strike/(Black) (the in-stock date of which has been pushed back one more time recently), it is also sleeveless...

I’m just going to have a tailor to cut it off the sleeves from the crew.
Also, as much we all hate delays, we have to be mindful regarding the pandemic. There isn’t much we can do, but just to be patient.

Last edited:
I’m just going to have a tailor to cut it off the sleeves from the crew.
Also, as much we all hate delays, we have to be mindful regarding the pandemic. There isn’t much we can do, but just to be patient.
NOTHING we can do. Except be mindful that its just a shirt. I'm assuming all of us on here never have to look far for a clean shirt to wear. Were very fortunate. And now just to be totally hypocritical...I WANT THE GREEN STRIKE SHIRT NOW!!!!

:wink:

I dont get it. In previous year, jacquard top, which was the best, was only for clay and wimbledon. Cinci, us open and winter different design. Then ao20 and iw20 another design. So why current design is sooo long, for one year? And this rafa short with stripes is from us open 19...

Great Jade Rafa Top!!! Do you know if there will be other ZC4 colorways?? I really dig the green jade womens colorway
Another splatter vapor this time reversed and yellow

0779A712-8D97-4E8F-AC48-C01AA7E3EDBB.png
I had a black jeep years ago. Got behind a utility truck that was painting the yellow stripes on the black-top. Looked a lot like these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom