🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Rafa's Us Open 2021
IMG_20201209_233602_364.jpg
IMG_20201209_233605_539.jpg
IMG_20201209_233559_645.jpg
looks like ao colors to me? :nerd:

if it wasn't for clay Rafa just be another guy...especially with the new balls and surfaces ....he couldn't carry Agassis jock let alone come close to Sampras .... Federer the goat in any era ....Rafa just a guy who likes to smell his dirty fingers...dont get me started on djoker what a mental case ....

Mine is in my closet some where too and the GOAT yellow Rafa crew as well, which is the same design.

Yeah, I totally agree. What a fitting design to that memorable HC summer! I probably have 2 pieces of that sonic yellow top it is so great!

Still wish the alternative HO13/WTF outfit was available.

Don't even get me started. Managed to piece together everything except the shorts. A few days ago, I compared "Brave blue" from the alternative HO13 t-shirt against the blue in Rafa's US Open 2020 (night) shorts hoping they are (somewhat) the same. Unfortunately, they are not 😥. Clearly, a different shade of navy.

Yeah, I totally agree. What a fitting design to that memorable HC summer! I probably have 2 pieces of that sonic yellow top it is so great!

Don't even get me started. Managed to piece together everything except the shorts. A few days ago, I compared "Brave blue" from the alternative HO13 t-shirt against the blue in Rafa's US Open 2020 (night) shorts hoping they are (somewhat) the same. Unfortunately, they are not 😥. Clearly, a different shade of navy.
The cut and sleeves for the Sonic Yellow shirt was weird, but very sleek.

The paint splatter on the FA20 USO Rafa shorts were more of a teal than navy. Probably my favourite outfit this year.

Nt fam did some pairs of vapor posites come with boxes and some didn’t? Thanks In advance

I bought mine off zulily about a year ago and those came in box with lid
These popping up now don’t have the lid or the box.
don’t know if that’s a big deal though. Some have to have the box. Others it doesn’t matter

Back
Top Bottom