🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

this shirt and the 2017 usopen one that shapo was wearing are the 2 most beautiful shirtsi ve ever seen
You mean this one mate? I have it 🔥
IMG_20210117_185202.jpg
IMG_20210117_185232.jpg

Buddy on the court next to me today had what I assume were Vapor NXT. They didn’t look exactly like the high res images I’ve seen but they also were not like those Vapor Pros that were on eBay.

Way better impression than the eBay ones! Need to see them in black. The laces are kinda weird. Would have preferred the string to go inside. Or the X Knit lace style. But maybe they perform well. Would really like to see the fit and performance vs the X

Last edited:
I looked back at some of the pics of Dimitrov wearing the NXT and what I saw on the court yesterday was definitely the same. Looks like they added a pull tab to the back.

I’m looking forward to wearing those, they look really good on the video. Also we believe that that NXT will be dropping tmrw?

I got some new images for you guys! :emoji_grin: Do you like that classic colorway?

Attachments

• cv0724-002-nikecourt-react-vapor-nxt-men-s-hc-tennis-shoes-black-white-b.jpg
    cv0724-002-nikecourt-react-vapor-nxt-men-s-hc-tennis-shoes-black-white-b.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 248
  • cv0724-002-nikecourt-react-vapor-nxt-men-s-hc-tennis-shoes-black-white-basic.jpg
    cv0724-002-nikecourt-react-vapor-nxt-men-s-hc-tennis-shoes-black-white-basic.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 256
  • cv0724-002-nikecourt-react-vapor-nxt-men-s-hc-tennis-shoes-black-white-s.jpg
    cv0724-002-nikecourt-react-vapor-nxt-men-s-hc-tennis-shoes-black-white-s.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 703
I got some new images for you guys! :emoji_grin: Do you like that classic colorway?

I'm intrigued by the fact that what I saw on court next to me this week didn't quite match up to all these new pics. Wonder if it was an older version they were still using in their tester program or if the pics don't all the way line up with the final retail product (which Nike has done lately).

I'm intrigued by the fact that what I saw on court next to me this week didn't quite match up to all these new pics. Wonder if it was an older version they were still using in their tester program or if the pics don't all the way line up with the final retail product (which Nike has done lately).
Which did you like better? Model wise

Which did you like better? Model wise

They’re pretty close. The ones in these pics definitely look more like a “finished product”. The ones I saw on court were definitely samples from the test program and I wasn’t a fan of the color scheme. The tongue/booty material didn’t look like the same neoprene type stuff in the pics. It was thinner and looked like it wasn’t fully stitched into the upper inside the shoe. It did have a pull tab at the heel though which I think would be useful. Wonder if that will show up in retail version or not though.

Back
Top Bottom