🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

That middle polo needs to be paired with some Air Oscillates for maximum enjoyment

%EC%8A%AC%EB%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4%EB%93%9C7-7.jpg

Couldn't agree more re: the Oscillates. Shame you can't really get em any more. I wore out all my OG Oscillates. Only got the Safari Oscillates left :frown:
IMG_20210219_180937.jpg

Awesome! What size did you go with on the Adidas? I have the Zoom Cage 4 in my normal size (I sized down vs my Vapor IX and they fit great). Just need to know if tts has wiggle room at the toe or if it's right at the end of the shoe. Thanks for the pics. I want the neon yellow.
I went my 10.5 I usually wear 2 socks and it’s ok, I actually just got a second pair of Ubersonic 4 in the bright green cuz unfortunately my NXT I just can’t handle, they bother my foot too much, I’m truly hoping for the vapor pros to drop soon on the mean time I’ll have the Ubersonics but the NXT is a BIG NO NO for me.

I went my 10.5 I usually wear 2 socks and it’s ok, I actually just got a second pair of Ubersonic 4 in the bright green cuz unfortunately my NXT I just can’t handle, they bother my foot too much, I’m truly hoping for the vapor pros to drop soon on the mean time I’ll have the Ubersonics but the NXT is a BIG NO NO for me.
I didn’t like them either and returned them. Found the rubber over the top uncomfortable when walking as if rubber was rubbing together when foot bent. Holding out for the Pros myself now

Nike NXT designer talking about the shoes

I would love for just one of these shoe companies to have an elite player actually involved in the design of their new shoe. Nike should be embarrassed that their top dog (Nadal) has never worn the shoe he is supposed to wear. This NXT is a joke. The designer in that video has never played tennis in his life. He says that it'll let the player slide and then grip him as he pushes off? Yeah, it can be night and day at the same time too. Pro tennis players don't need help sliding on hard courts. Amateur players should never try it, they'll break their ankles. He said nothing looks heavy about this shoe... I totally disagree. It looks like a giant rubbery heavy turd. I hope Nike didn't spend a ton of money on this shoe, because it's not going to sell. What a shame.

Kinda pissed tennis spree already uploaded the pics I posted of rafas su21 outfit without crediting the source and the site it was posted on.

Scum bag move. This might prevent me from posting more in the future.
All right mate Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 as i told you in private and want to clarify with the community: Yes i take many pics from here for my posts and i always credit the page with a hashtag, my intention is not rub, i just want to share the stuff so more people can know about it and tells me what they think, want to know their opinions, just that, don´t care about growing my page because i´m happy with my small community, you share info in a public forum so many people may share it in other pages because i´ve seen that and don´t give credits, it´s not just me and sooner than later everybody will know so I don´t understand what´s the problem, if that bothers you well just share with your closest friends on private because my intention is not bother

D_Leblanc18 D_Leblanc18 I know which post you mean, the agassi stuff from last year and when i was notified about the problem i erased the post

Last edited:
All right mate Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 as i told you in private and want to clarify with the community: Yes i take many pics from here for my posts and i always credit the page with a hashtag, my intention is not rub, i just want to share the stuff so more people can know about it and tells me what they think, wanna know their opinions, just that, don´t care about growing my page because i´m happy with my small community, you share info in a public forum so many people may share it in other pages because i´ve seen that and don´t give credits, it´s not just me and sooner than later everybody will know so I don´t understand what´s the problem, if that bothers you well just share with your closest friends on private because my intention is not bother

D_Leblanc18 D_Leblanc18 I know which post you mean, the agassi stuff from last year and when i was notified about the problem i erased the post
You are pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom