Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by edkk323

dope, gettin it! just need to redrop the neon pink joints...

5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

Reported again.  (Like anything is even done about it...)

This was locked earlier now it's unlocked AND the offender is still posting useless crap.

Since this is on the first page, I might as well ask this. How are these holding up for everyone? Impressions after a year and 3 months... I'll just leave it short and sweet. I sold off two extras. leaving just one pair to quickly beat into the ground and forget about. Classics these are not. im still on the hunt for the 98 retros. These have not curbed any enthusiasm for the auburn classics.

I'm actually shocked with how well mine are holding up. Granted the overall quality is weak, but I've worn these in rain, dirt, etc and they're actually still pretty clean and not as creased up as I would've expected.

I have worn one of my 4 pairs prolly about 10 times in the last year. They still look pretty much DS. Very slight creases up close but perfect still for the most part.

I saw them yesterday at Footaction for $79 on sale.  I was tempted on grabbing an extra pair...but black Friday sales got me poor.  If they are still sitting next year, Jan 2011 I may go back and grab one extra.

An ebay seller said they are/were at a Katy, Texas Nike factory Outlet store for $30 bucks. Not sure what that means for other outlet locations but it wouldnt hurt to look around.

Tons of them now on ebay.. Like a wave of them. Maybe they are at more than 1 outlet and people picked them up expecting to flip them? 5 months back they were "rare", now deals to be had.. After all these years, my pair still sits somewhat unused. Maybe 15 total wears. I go to other more worn, more yellowed, more beat bo jackson's for when I want to wear them. These are straight bench status

Yeah I just snagged up two pairs for myself I wish I didn't buy so many.... oh well and a few extra for trade.

Mines are still holding up well..

The major toebox creasage didn't worsen too much...

This is one of those retros that one pair will be sufficient.

Nice though.

Hmmmmm, I might pick up another pair up at the outlets.

I got one pretty decent orange pair from Eastbay and one that was ehhhh from Finishline.

i gotten a few from outlets, so far they have been perfect, I ordered 2 size 9's from Jersey Gardens last night and they called me this morning saying that one of the size 9's wasn't suitable for sale so they replaced it with a 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom