OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I missed out on MC 2.0's from FNL when it was on sale. With the SAVEMORE35, free shipping, and 9% ebates, decided to pull the trigger on them. Ends up being about $115 total, after all said and done.

Also decided to get the Strawberry Racers too.

I don't even love Racers like some of yall. I just can't stop buying them.

kd wearing some olive joints

Seems like i'll be copping every single pair of trainers

Haven't been this excited for a release in a while

Olives are a must. My cheap self will even pay retail. :lol:

Sidenote: Roshe 2 Flyknit V2 is on NikeiD. $150 is pricey but they look dope.

kd wearing some olive joints

These ones have the upper flyknit color (olive in this case) on the forefoot midsole, like the original 2012 OG colorways

This is in contrast to the other colorway leaks we've seen on the new versions.

These ones have the upper flyknit color (olive in this case) on the forefoot midsole, like the original 2012 OG colorways

This is in contrast to the other colorway leaks we've seen on the new versions.

The Bright Citron colorway has that too.

Already disregarding any and all Vapor releases.   Must have olive trainers.  Must have white/black trainers.  Must have cirrus blue trainers.

Wow that olive pair is like the trainer version of the rough green.

Kinda glad I missed on those and didn't splurge on anything now. Will be paying attention to the release dates on these. Please keep quoting the relevant information for visibility!

maybe its just me, but I don't really think the vapormax look all that great design wise.  I haven't seen them in person but that bubble doesn't do it for me.  Rather have a cleaner looking lunar sole.  Nike should bring back some of the HTM models too.

maybe its just me, but I don't really think the vapormax look all that great design wise.  I haven't seen them in person but that bubble doesn't do it for me.  Rather have a cleaner looking lunar sole.  Nike should bring back some of the HTM models too.
Not just you

Seems to be how everyone feels about them. I've heard the shoes themselves are good performance wise, but the air unit sole looks awful.

Seems to be how everyone feels about them. I've heard the shoes themselves are good performance wise, but the air unit sole looks awful.
Can't exactly run right now coming off of an ACL reconstruction, but for walking around, the VaporMax are pretty nice. Different from even the racers or ultraboost, but not just a gimmick. I actually like how different the sole looks.

The upper is incredible. They need to put it on some different soles.

The upper is incredible. They need to put it on some different soles.

100% agree with you. The VM upper is fantastic but that sole is soooo bad.

Also the Glacier Blue color is amazing in person, wish they used that on more of their shoes

The new cws look lazy to me. I wish they'd flip it by having the lighter weave in the front and the darker towards the heel.

Back
Top Bottom