OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Is there a confirmed source for black/white OG flyknits to release in February?

Last edited:
Is there a confirmed source for black/white yeknits to release in February?

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Just search for posts by nyc757 nyc757 within this thread. Use the search button at the top of the pull down, near members

He's provided the latest release date info with model info.

anyone in here purchased from a Nikestore and attempted a return on an unworn item thats 2+ years old?

I still have the receipt from Nike Santa Monica for the Oreo 2.0's i bought back in 2015. When i went to my local nike store, they told me they're system does not allow them to make returns on items that old and to contact Nike Customer Service. Contacted NCS, told me to go back to that store and tell them they should be able to process it with no issues.

I called CSR to return a pair of MC 2.0 from the 2015 release and they told me they do not accept shoes that are over 2 years old now. I'm like when was this policy in place and she said it's been there for quite some time. I should reach out again to validate this as I think that rep was messing with me.

I called CSR to return a pair of MC 2.0 from the 2015 release and they told me they do not accept shoes that are over 2 years old now. I'm like when was this policy in place and she said it's been there for quite some time. I should reach out again to validate this as I think that rep was messing with me.
They are confusing it with a Voucher for a warranty issue. That’s a two year limit from the last production date.

Whomever you were dealing is misinformed.

I returned my 2015 MC2.0 pair last year with no issues. Just wanted to update them to expect a return. Saw the refund in my account that following week.

If you have the invoice with order number, give them that along with associated email and the CSR will get you situated in no time

superblytrife superblytrife I know it's late, but Citron could be had for about $80 shipped during black-friday deal last year from few US boutiques. I think it was Notre or St Alfred that had that crazy deal. $100 still a good deal though (plus foreign fee :tongue:). I think Ebates has 1.5% for End.

2 yrs unworn for returns is the policy but policies are written by people so theres always exceptions to the rules. Ive been told the same by one rep then reconnected to another rep who processed the return no issues.
Persistence pays off, if you have a nike store/outlet in your area Id take it in with a copy of the order conformation. As long as they able to pull the order information they process the return.

2 yrs unworn for returns is the policy but policies are written by people so theres always exceptions to the rules. Ive been told the same by one rep then reconnected to another rep who processed the return no issues.
Persistence pays off, if you have a nike store/outlet in your area Id take it in with a copy of the order conformation. As long as they able to pull the order information they process the return.
Whomever you were dealing is misinformed.

I returned my 2015 MC2.0 pair last year with no issues. Just wanted to update them to expect a return. Saw the refund in my account that following week.

If you have the invoice with order number, give them that along with associated email and the CSR will get you situated in no time

Thanks fellas. I chatted with a Nike CSR rep via the online chat and she told me the other rep misinformed me and gladly did the return authorization. So glad I'm not stuck with the other pair as it's just sitting collecting dust.

Need to do this with my Oreo 2.0. Came from Nike Santa Monica and I still have the original receipt. Better to get the refund then take a hit trying to sell online.

Need to do this with my Oreo 2.0. Came from Nike Santa Monica and I still have the original receipt. Better to get the refund then take a hit trying to sell online.

I had a pair of Columbia AJXI I had got my niece as a xmas gift but she went and got her own lol. I moved and forgot all about them took them to my outlet few months ago. Guy was like man I havent seen these in yrs lol.

Back
Top Bottom