OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Has StockX received the shoes from the seller? Usually only takes 1 day for shoes to ship from StockX then about 2 days to get to me. I’d say they were pretty good in my experiences.

True, StockX is decently fast with shipping, the sellers are the ones that are slow. I bought my blacks last Tuesday and they finally arrived at StockX yesterday and shipped out the same day with delivery on Thursday.

Sns shipping is slow to get out but the transit time is quick. I ordered on a Friday, didn’t ship out until Tuesday but got them Wednesday. They express from overseas.

I was just saying the shipping has been at a snails pace for me on this transaction. Not trying to dog Stockx or anything as I’ve bought and sold through them enough times. Just saying it already took 3 days for seller to ship, then another 4-5 days to reach stockx. They do quickly authenticate the product and UPS ground ship my product which takes another 5 days to reach me? Not sure how that’s considered fast. Maybe you guys live closer to their warehouse. Zyzz don’t you like live in Detroit? Lol just saying you’d think since it took so long to reach them that they’d at least somewhat expedite shipping to me seeing that they do charge a fee for shipping. And a hefty one, I might add.

Last edited:
More dog training. Wish I didn’t sell my back ups here.
41FC7944-635E-4F4F-87F0-6141AC1682AE.jpeg

if the seller doesn’t ship stock x will just buy the lowest available one at no extra charge. I’ve had it happen before
Really? I’ve had this happen several times and they would just refund me. It’s weird that StockX is supposed to charge a fee to sellers that don’t ship and GOAT doesn’t. Yet I’ve never had any issues with GOAT and have had many problems with StockX.

that's definitely the exception. I've had at least 4-5 purchases where it was cancelled or they sent me the wrong thing. never have they offered to buy the next available pair to send to me.

Really? I’ve had this happen several times and they would just refund me. It’s weird that StockX is supposed to charge a fee to sellers that don’t ship and GOAT doesn’t. Yet I’ve never had any issues with GOAT and have had many problems with StockX.

That’s because anyone can sign up and start selling on stockx.

GOAT approves it’s sellers and refers to feedback from eBay, grailed, etc.

nice! I need to do that. Can't stop drinking COke and Dr. Pepper and I hate water unless its absolutely freezing cold and I feel guilty.

Coke and Dr. Pepper were my favorites. Couldn’t quit cold turkey. Drank Diet Coke for a month, then just switched to ice water with lemon. Sodas terrible for you, especially at our age.

If anyone gets sns shipping email for the discount pairs in the morning please post. I’m curious about this

Back
Top Bottom