OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I went back to the Nike Outlet and got a partial refund from price matching.

I ended up getting the Red Trainers, and the Black/White for $35 a pop after taxes and all the discounts.

I'm beyond hyped.
Any Size 13s in the black white? I need a pair at that price !

I grabbed a second pair of triple blacks of JJ. Probably the most consistent shoe I wear at this point maybe 1-3x a week.

Might *** around and double/triple up on these knits/racers. Too comfy. Selling all my Js soon again...

Attachments

• 20190117_142336.jpg
    20190117_142336.jpg
    621.8 KB · Views: 39
Can I be bae? Need an 8.5

You’re not alone, bro! I needed one, too :lol: I didn’t leave the store until searched the men’s aisles cuz I couldn’t believe it! There had to be one in my size but no dice :lol:

Tell me about! lol I've got about a dozen stock pairs left, which will be swapped sometime down line.

Keep ‘em coming, man! It’s all appreciated:pimp:. Apologies if this was asked before, but when you look for lunarlon soles, are the soles the same size as the FKRs (like a size 9 sole for a size 9 racer upper?)

Kinda regret it that I didn’t take advantage of the loud colors way back when it all started to be available everywhere.

Keep ‘em coming, man! It’s all appreciated:pimp:. Apologies if this was asked before, but when you look for lunarlon soles, are the soles the same size as the FKRs (like a size 9 sole for a size 9 racer upper?)

Kinda regret it that I didn’t take advantage of the loud colors way back when it all started to be available everywhere.

For the FKR X LR Swap, the LR sole has to be down 1/2 a size from the FKR Upper. In that example, if the FKR is a 9, the sole has to be an 8.5.

The hype around the FKRs has died. It’s definitely a buyer’s market out there. I’m sure you can find those cws at great prices. Heck, I’m always on the lookout for some of the better cws for the low.

For the FKR X LR Swap, the LR sole has to be down 1/2 a size from the FKR Upper. In that example, if the FKR is a 9, the sole has to be an 8.5.

The hype around the FKRs has died. It’s definitely a buyer’s market out there. I’m sure you can find those cws at great prices. Heck, I’m always on the lookout for some of the better cws for the low.

Thanks for the info! :pimp:

I’m definitely in the market for some racers. It’s just way too cold for me to wear one here in Boston so I’m hesitant. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom