OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
*somewhat FKR related lol

Probably my favorite swap...
FL3 X LR crafted by GOVRN
Flyknit Lunar 3iD X Lunaracer - MultiColor.png

WTF are these??

:nthat::nthat::nthat:

The weave on these are insane!

Wow I need to pair of these. All told, how much did these cost you after the swap if you dont mind me asking?

All in all? For that specific pair, I think it costs me ~$190 all together ($70 for the upper, $40 for the LR sole and $80 for the swap).

I pretty much cop whatever colorways and sole donors I can get at a good deal or that I see potential in for future swaps. Then I store them until I'm ready to send them out. I have dozens of donors right now ranging from mostly LRs, Epic React 1s, AM1s and Zoom Flys. I'm on the lookout for cheap ZoomX soles :nerd:

Last edited:
All in all? For that specific pair, I think it costs me ~$190 all together ($70 for the upper, $40 for the LR sole and $80 for the swap).

I pretty much cop whatever colorways and sole donors I can get at a good deal or that I see potential in for future swaps. Then I store them until I'm ready to send them out. I have dozens of donors right now ranging from mostly LRs, Epic React 1s, AM1s and Zoom Flys. I'm on the lookout for cheap ZoomX soles :nerd:

WOW!

I'd be very comfortable with that price, especially knowing they are basically 1 of 1.

How do the soles hold up, do you actually use them to run in or just casual wear?

the sole swap makes me want to do it with my pair. not the biggest fan of the stock sole but that swap is unreal.

That’s the EXACT reason that I sent them out to be swapped. I really didn’t like how the Black outsole anterior piece stood out. If it were all White, I’d probably keep them stock.

That’s the EXACT reason that I sent them out to be swapped. I really didn’t like how the Black outsole anterior piece stood out. If it were all White, I’d probably keep them stock.
looks way more sleek with the swap. might have to inquiry about my pair. if i tried to sell them id get basically nothing for them. if i swap em like that i'd wear them a ton.

Thought I got a pair of volt trainers on stockX. Must of been used or fake cause they didn’t pass authentication smh. Back to hunting.

Have a bunch of flyknit racers and trainers I'm thinking about unloading as I'm about to move and won't have as much storage space.

Given the bottom kinda fell out of the FKR/FKT market, figuring it would be best to just bundle all of them and sell as a lot since theyre all the same size

any suggestions or anything that would make more sense?

Back
Top Bottom