OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sell em, yes. Keep one of each type of color and which pairs “spark joy”. Be sure to thank them for what they’ve provided you before moving on. Be content with the new space.

Let us know what size though. I think you’re trolling.[/QUOTE

I’m not trolling I seriously appreciate the feedback. It’s tough guys I really love these two silhouettes but we need the money and I do admit it’s kinda outta control...

I’ll try to narrow it down but some colors are just tough to say no too

still made none of those trainers popped up any of my outlets for $50 :smh:

been wearing my pale grey like crazy this winter. I wish I had doubled up on the white/black. have a feeling they're gonna get destroyed this summer

still made none of those trainers popped up any of my outlets for $50 :smh:

been wearing my pale grey like crazy this winter. I wish I had doubled up on the white/black. have a feeling they're gonna get destroyed this summer

Feet ain't freezing?

42F39B48-B7D7-4D0A-BDA5-AF291B991F56.jpeg
3C53EE30-F7E5-4A5D-83CA-18FE782EA8B9.jpeg
D87502AE-1E1D-4D1C-83CE-68A2EAFB4197.jpeg
Can someone legit check this for me?

Thanks

Would be great if Nike made a retro of those. But they don’t make lunarlon anymore. Probably put react on them or something?

Love the lunarlon and free sole combo.

Found the all white/gum trainers at the nike store for $60 and felt like something was missing on them so I decided not to cop. Instant regret when I got home :smh:

BNTL - Core NT Commandment

I broke it a few years ago when Açaí Berries were $59.99 BIN on eBay and I got greedy trying to wait for a 20% code smh

Shoes look absolutely gorgeous when no longer attainable

That eBay bucks promo did its job by making me purchase more stuff SMH

Managed to copp both the Flash Pink/Crimson and OG Volt FKRs for $134 shipped total. They’re both bound to be swapped :smile:

Off topic but how do you like the react sole for running?

Personally it's my go-to for runs. It has a great balance of cushioning and responsiveness for running on concrete. I have back problems and the Epic Reacts do a great job of mitigating any post-run tightness.

Back
Top Bottom