OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
6C8E6126-444B-4345-99A6-E7C8880C30CC.jpeg

kicks for this morning

By far my favorite go-to at the moment. Just slip them on and go. Might have to throw them in the wash though because they lowkey brown now :lol:

Is it even remotely possible to buy a pair of the lunar 1 Olympic independent athlete? Will pay any price
nike-flyknit-independent-olympic-athlete-1.jpg

I saw someone on IG hunted down a pair recently, but it’s gotta be pretty impossible. The set of pics where the one above came from are the only ones I’ve seen up until then

Is it even remotely possible to buy a pair of the lunar 1 Olympic independent athlete? Will pay any price

Prob around a year ago, there was a pair on eBay for awhile that was a size 6. They said it was given out for the opening ceremony during the olympics. It’s a gorgeous shoe.

Now THIS is a grail. None of that resale price is high crap. If it's readily available via stockx, flightclub, etc. it's not a grail, it's just outside your price range. IMO.

Thanks for sharing this. I became depressed looking at the guy’s IG page. Dude has racers and trainers I’ve never seen before even though I knew there are many iterations of samples out there :wow::pimp:

My feelings exactly. These HTM's are up there too; the knit is closer to a "standard" multicolor but just a tad better (more blues than usual, plus the black)

They recreated these types of weaves with the Kobe 9 HTMs but those are almost as rare. I know they did a similar white/MC weave on the Lunarepic 2 ID, but I just couldn't bring myself to like the silhouette.

My feelings exactly. These HTM's are up there too; the knit is closer to a "standard" multicolor but just a tad better (more blues than usual, plus the black)

They recreated these types of weaves with the Kobe 9 HTMs but those are almost as rare. I know they did a similar white/MC weave on the Lunarepic 2 ID, but I just couldn't bring myself to like the silhouette.

Goodness! :pimp:

I’m out of luck with these anyway since I’m an 8.5/9 on racers and trainers

Might as well just allocate my funds with attainable ones :lol:

It was on ebay. It was up for 3 hours before someone offered 1,300 (found out from facebook group)

edit: the ig post on here is the guy that bought it

That makes me sad. I would have paid that for those. The Milan’s are my all time favorites though.

Back
Top Bottom