OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 91 48.4%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 42 22.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 27 14.4%

• Total voters
Joined Jul 12, 2013
this is a pretty amazing cw.

serious question, are there any cw that you don't have (other than ones you don't want?)
There are actually quiet a few I don’t have these days. I’d say I have probably 1/3 to 1/2 of the original racer lineup. Strictly speaking to the flyknit racer, I pretty much have all the ones I want. I’ve branched our and gotten some trainers, which I wasn’t really a fan of before. On the trainer side of things, I want a reasonably priced citron trainer.... and of course, some of the original HTM lunar trainers. I’m going to be moving in a few months, so I’ll take a racer wheel photo around that time.

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Lmao at that price. Idk the significance of those but they look like they were dyed. Feel like you could make something really close for 1/10th the price.

Joined Jul 12, 2013
Lmao at that price. Idk the significance of those but they look like they were dyed. Feel like you could make something really close for 1/10th the price.
They were dyed. Those are some of my favorites. I’ve often thought of trying to make my own pair.

Joined Feb 9, 2015
:lol: no way in hell the seller is getting anything near that price when Racer hype may be at a all time. Not to mention they are used and look pretty beat.
those look beat to you?

anyway, i remember those

figures the coolest s*** is always the least obtainable

Joined Jun 14, 2013
got a bit of sole separation on my volt flyknit racers. anyone got any recommendations for super glue that actually works for sneakers and won't come undone after use?

fargin

Supporter
Joined Jul 22, 2015
We're fast heading for the end of flyknit season over here, hope I can squeeze a few wears in, before weather turns for good.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now