OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
499151B1-2550-432D-BE7C-634DFB050A05.jpeg

been awhile since I broke these out.

I always hoped, they would make a return for Tokyo 2020, but that was just hopes and prayers.

What size?

size 5 lol, my wife still loves wearing racers no matter what new sneakers I get her. She's gone thru like 4 pairs of racer oreos 1.0/2.0 already. I've tried searching ebay and consignment shops but most places are dry out for her size. I remember seeing the oreos restock not too long ago too, wasn't sure if it was a new production or just releasing the old batch still left in warehouses

Y’all think racers will ever retro?
I always hoped, they would make a return for Tokyo 2020, but that was just hopes and prayers.

its a damn shame that those tokyo racers never saw an actual release or might never see an actual release.

Is it the racer midsole you dont like, or strictly comfort? You've got more into swaps than it would take to buy these nowadays!

Is it the racer midsole you dont like, or strictly comfort? You've got more into swaps than it would take to buy these nowadays!

I used to LOVE the FKR soles for running/casual wear. But the ZF1 sole is better than the OG sole in all aspects, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom