OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
UNDSed the Rooster FKR X Zoom Fly 1 Hybrids (crafted by GOVRN) for work today

F28E6F4A-C2FC-4ABE-A9F8-CF5F68E7790E.jpeg

Neo Turq FKR X Zoom Fly 1 Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

8C1C32FE-7F60-4AE7-9EE0-12C4C8D86DBA.jpeg

Question: are the padded FKTs the same length as the non-padded FKT in the same size, or are they different? If so, could anyone provide a comparison pic?

MC 2.0 FKR X Epic React Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

B899AC05-0709-4BB8-9A17-0E2AB2428864.jpeg

the multi FK colorway has to be in my top 5 shoes of all time. such a well executed pairing of material x design x color. for a shoe that could've easily been "too loud" it has a way of being easily integrated with anything i wear (short of a suit)

i probably have like 7 or 8 pairs of the same 3.0s. NDC had them for like $70 back in the day and i just went stupid.

Does anyone have any insight on how the toebox fits on the Flyknit Racer? I know it’ll stretch because of the flyknit, but I also don’t want my foot hanging over the edge of the sole. I have 7 pairs of the Air Max Flyknit but I’m hesitant to buy another pair because of the age of the air bubble.

Last edited:
^ same size flyknit racer as flyknit max. However, the knit on the racer doesn’t stretch in my opinion. It is not elastic like on the epic react or vapormax. The flyknit max is a much more comfortable shoe than the racer, especially when standing for long periods of time.

Back
Top Bottom