OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
what colors are in London right now? Are the volt racers droppin or have they dropped already? whats the sizing like....TTS or tight fit?

Originally Posted by irishbaz

what colors are in London right now? Are the volt racers droppin or have they dropped already? whats the sizing like....TTS or tight fit?

All the answers to these questions are in this thread but here you go.  There aren't any available anywhere unless you find them on eBay.  No word on the volts but they could be a GR colorway.  No solid release date.  I would go true to size if you can't try them on first.  You don't want a lot of room in this shoe because they are suppose to fit very sock like.

That full collection belongs to my friend in London, very lucky guy, but also the biggest sneaker fanatic i've ever had the pleasure of meeting. These couldn't have gone to a better home, and the best bit is that he got them all for retail.

Originally Posted by GRANDIN75

That full collection belongs to my friend in London, very lucky guy, but also the biggest sneaker fanatic i've ever had the pleasure of meeting. These couldn't have gone to a better home, and the best bit is that he got them all for retail.

Looks like hes trying to flip em all for £2.5gs
roll.gif

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm...&hash=item58943f4a26

New photo's of the Flyknit Trainer.  Check out that speckled sole!
39e26376b1ea82e01275e339eb6bf6a9964c4ed9_r.jpg

Credit for the photo goes to NikeBlog.com

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by GRANDIN75

Looks like hes trying to flip em all for £2.5gs
roll.gif

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm...&hash=item58943f4a26
Not him. He's no reseller. 

Originally Posted by pezones

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The midsole looks different than what I recall...  
nerd.gif

i bet if/when they release - they will have the lunarglide 4 sole -
Good eye, pez!

I hope they scrap the og LG4 upper, use FK upper and call it the new LG4.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pezones

The midsole looks different than what I recall...  
nerd.gif

i bet if/when they release - they will have the lunarglide 4 sole -
Good eye, pez!

I hope they scrap the og LG4 upper, use FK upper and call it the new LG4.
nerd.gif

Man Ray - I love the uppers on those LG4 - You don't like to look or the material?

pez: I'm not diggin' the way it looks at all. There is no doubt in my mind that they're the worst looking LG of the series.

3 > 1 > 2 > > > 4

I wonder if NDC will have some if it's another very limited release. They probably will do the same thing they did the last two times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Hey guys I might have some info on a release for these...

I'm new to this thread... Not very big on running shoes. However, a buddy of mine is not a sneakerhead by any means but is a HUGE runner and recently started working for Nike Running in NYC. He called me up last night and we talked for a while just catching up. I asked him if he knew anything about the Yeezy 2 release and he said he didn't. BUT he said to look out for a new Nike running shoe that he said was AWESOME and he didn't have a pair yet but has had the privilege of testing. He said they are constructed with a SINGLE thread and I don't remember if they were called FLYknit but KNIT was definitely in the name. Anyway, he told me to look out for them around JUNE 29TH, and that they will be a very limited release similar to Galaxy's, Yeezy 2's, etc... and that stores like 21 Mercer will have them.

ALSO, a new Nike Running ONLY store will be opening in NYC sometime in the near future. He was just transferred to work on opening this store.

Sorry this information is so vague. I wanted to check the shoe out for myself before I asked him to much information because he was definitely interested but I wasn't. After reading through some of this thread and seeing some pictures I'm more interested and am pretty sure this is what he was talking about. Will be looking to obtain more information in the future.

Sounds good.  Thanks for the info.

i saw on complex mag that the racers in GR form will be $150. No RD yet though, but probably soon!

Might be a while for an rd. it's true that they are probably struggling with mass production. This process is going to be an absolute game changer, and you can bet that they weren't the only major company trying to develop it. Nike being very savvy at marketing likely released some small runs to get their name in the books as the first ones to do it, knowing that other companies were also close to completion. Now they can take the time to finish with the machinery (the real design challenge) and soon start pumping out knitted shoes all over the world.

I found a section of videos on the yahoo sports page for the Olympics called Elite Athlete Workouts.  I noticed Allyson Felix wearing Nike Flyknit Racers in a small part of the video.  Here are some screen shots I captured:
eb01666de123175e30e018d387a8d19e8537ad1c_r.png

0ff26d563be342651875b339deb77b75e2898992_r.png

Nike USA Medal Stand gear for the American Olympians on the podium.  Super clean Flyknit Racers.  I need 3 pairs of this colorway!
78636c116c2fe3092bd71b8f59b73f679f43f0bb_r.jpg
4dd36ea96468ecce2e871d0156f438ee0c9ebd3d_r.jpg

4b736b886fe9ea1924dc163d54b6320a549505cc_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom