OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Gave them a test run this morning and I was able to run 3 miles for the first time in my life! 
roll.gif

*bonus pic

my volt family of running shoes

Last edited:
ordered two pairs Friday morning with next day delivery, received confirmation email about an hour later, shoes arrived today.

ordered two more pairs Friday afternoon for a friend, and still haven't gotten confirmation.

Hi guys, been lurking for a while now on NT, great upgrade of the website ! 

I just copped the white/black & orange trainers + in NikeTown Paris (they didn't have the racers). Must say, those are great ! 

Order just came in from NDC!

Family pic:

First impressions are that they are lighter than expected but also feel like they will have better support than expected. I went tts and got all three in an 11. The trainers fit perfectly while the racers are a touch tight along the toe of the shoe. I will probably wear thinner socks or hope they loosen up a bit. The cushioning is fairly rigid for both shoes and will hopefully soften up after a few miles. But I'm used to running in Lunaracers so that is expected.

Another thing I noticed immediately is that on the racers the medial color of what I am guessing is 'electric green' comes off as black on all the photos I've seen but is not as dark as the photos. Tried to get an example here but all I have is my iphone camera:

Also, people asked for comparison pictures, specifically with the Streaks. I couldn't rotate the pics, sorry I know its annoying.

In comparing them to the Streaks, overall weight is not that much lighter but has a thicker sole so hopefully the cushioning is better. The heel of the Streaks is higher which actually dug into my achilles. The racer is much lower. They are both narrow, with the racer having a slightly wider toe box and narrower heel. The knitted material on the Streaks is not as rigid and does not give as much support.

Can't wait to run in these after work!!!

just got shipping confirmation. Saves me a trip to Santa Monica, although now I won't have them until Friday... =/ First World Problems

Just received my "order has shipped" email about 5 minutes ago.

On a side note, I went to my local Nike Outlet to pick up some Nike oval laces and found a shoe I had been looking for. The Nike Lunar Elite Trail Mid "climbers pack." They were originally around $100 I think but it was not a wide release. I had been trying to decide if I wanted to order them for around a cost of $100-130 shipped depending on the site. Found them at my local Nike Outlet for $50! Glad I waited, two pairs please!

Just received my "order has shipped" email about 5 minutes ago.
On a side note, I went to my local Nike Outlet to pick up some Nike oval laces and found a shoe I had been looking for. The Nike Lunar Elite Trail Mid "climbers pack." They were originally around $100 I think but it was not a wide release. I had been trying to decide if I wanted to order them for around a cost of $100-130 shipped depending on the site. Found them at my local Nike Outlet for $50! Glad I waited, two pairs please!
Great shoe that!! Love my pair. $50 is a bargain too.

Went back to my local Nike Running Store and picked up the blue glow trials.Unfortunately, they were out of the reds in my size :/

Last edited:
My order just shipped from finish line. Coming from Indianapolis, so I'm assuming it's coming from headquarters which would explain why they did not show up when I item located them. If you guys were looking to order from finish line I would go into your local store and tell them you want to place an order and give them the style number and color. When I checked Saturday it said most colors were available to order.

I'm late as usual, but feeling these. How are they for casual wear, pretty comfy? Also are they pretty durable?

I'm late as usual, but feeling these. How are they for casual wear, pretty comfy? Also are they pretty durable?

Very comfortable; don't know about durability quite yet. As for casual wear, I would suggest getting the trainer version.

Back
Top Bottom