OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got these in the mail ...

FK + roshe insole =
happy.gif

Thanks to the guy that posted the wellgosh info...
That´s me, LOL !!!!!! Those are nice, enjoy your kicks !!!!!!

Do they ship by Royal Mail or UPS/ FedEx? I might pull the trigger on those as well....

Last edited:

Do they ship by Royal Mail or UPS/ FedEx? I might pull the trigger on those as well....
Fedex they shipped yesterday , got em today ...

Fedex they shipped yesterday , got em today ...

Smh @ rrs saying if you email during their business hours, expect a response within 2 hours. I sent an email an hour before the time range stated and still haven't gotten a response back yet

Smh @ rrs saying if you email during their business hours, expect a response within 2 hours. I sent an email an hour before the time range stated and still haven't gotten a response back yet

they reply to tweets fairly quickly

So, I think a Volt Trainer restock is coming soon. I called several Running Company stores that I know had stock left and they all told me that Nike requested that they sent that particular colorway back to them. Hopefully we see a restock soon!!!

So, I think a Volt Trainer restock is coming soon. I called several Running Company stores that I know had stock left and they all told me that Nike requested that they sent that particular colorway back to them. Hopefully we see a restock soon!!!

How long ago did they send them back though? I know of several other places that were given the option of replacing them with the Lunar 1s because no one wanted to run in them and they weren't selling. I figured that stock went straight to the warehouse and sat, which is why people were able to call and purchase.

That being said, there are still pairs around here and there as I was able to pick some up for a few friends over the last week.

Last edited:
How long ago did they send them back though? I know of several other places that were given the option of replacing them with the Lunar 1s because no one wanted to run in them and they weren't selling. I figured that stock went straight to the warehouse and sat, which is why people were able to call and purchase.

That being said, there are still pairs around here and there as I was able to pick some up for a few friends over the last week.

I placed an order last week for 2 pairs and got them the same week. Called back today and found out the news. Called 4 other places and they all sent them back this week.

Back
Top Bottom