OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So bummed. Nike UK has the Flyknit Racers in Volt in my size for £104.99 translating to roughly $150... Get all the way to checkout only to realize you can't ship to the US

Just got off the phone with Nike, tried to look up the Racers in the Volt CW to see if she could locate anywhere that still had some inventory and she said she didn't even show the style # / CW in her database. She found it odd because normally she'd be able to pull the lifestyle and complete information on any specific CW. Odd? Have the Volts vanished for good...

Anyone have an on feet pic of the Flyknit Trainer multicolor? Trying to decide if I should cop now or maybe wait

^Looks like someone else saw your post and decided to order the 9 and 9.5 as the only size left in the blk/wht trainers is a US 14.

Just checked my order from RRS on my multi racers. They claim they will ship out friday the 19th. Take it for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom