OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Volts from Luke's Locker

Need info on how to clean these!

:nerd:

On the hunt for size 10 volt Trainers and orange Racers. If anyone wants to let them go, let me know!

mods really need to get a handle on this thread; the b/s/t action going on is running rampant and it's quite annoying for those, like myself, not trying to wade through the ********

The multi-TRAINER was never on NDC. Only the racer and lunar. I know it's an easy mistake but after all this time I would think people would know the difference between the models/names.

So far the trainers have only been for sale online on roadrunner as far as the US goes. I've seen one thing that led me to believe they might have shown up on Euro NDC but that's it.

Be patient people, they will show up at more places. You'll need to act fast, but there's no reason to be so worried about it. The racers are the version with the most hype

QFT. Got Racers and Lunars. Need the Trainers. So nice...

any of you guys know where to buy something close to the og laces on the flyknit racer +'s?

i hate these new ribbon laces i just got on my whites.

Last edited:
If anyone sees MC Racer's in 13, PM me please! 
happy.gif
  UN-DS'ed my first pair of racers (red/black) at the gym today and I must say I'm in love.  The sock-like fit is incredible and the shoe is amazingly detailed.  

Hi to you all. I searched the thread but couldn't find any info: When was the official release date for the Flyknit Racers Multicolor in Europe, or are they still unreleased? Does anybody have a link for a store in Europe for these?

Thanks in advance

The multi-TRAINER was never on NDC. Only the racer and lunar. I know it's an easy mistake but after all this time I would think people would know the difference between the models/names.

So far the trainers have only been for sale online on roadrunner as far as the US goes. I've seen one thing that led me to believe they might have shown up on Euro NDC but that's it.

Be patient people, they will show up at more places. You'll need to act fast, but there's no reason to be so worried about it. The racers are the version with the most hype
HOPE SO (@ the hype comment on the racers).  Trainers are the best IMO
nthat.gif

I've been getting a lot compliments on my mc racers. One has more pink and the other has more green. Easily my favorite racers behind the volts.

Back
Top Bottom