OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Go about 50-60 pages back. You'll see that we had already gotten to the bottom of this.

Also, you'll read that there was an RRS rep that admitted the CW on NDC was accurate and the version on there site was not.

I thought I was one...but this thread is full of true noobs.
Bro, you gotta realize that nobody has the time to read 50-60 pages. 

I swear ya'll take this "read the thread" thing to seriously. If anything, what this thread needs is a FAQ on the first page to clear up any questions that sparked discussion within this thread. 

:pimp:

All im waiting on is for RRS to restock on the grey pair and my racer collection will look the same (minus doubles)

They told me awhile back they do not plan on restocking any of the Grays, but you can pick them up here they've got 7.5 - 14 currently in stock.

https://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/Product.aspx?ref=NIKE&pID=1524

Damn, for real? I have purchased all of my pairs below retail, except for the restock of volts off of NDC, and wanted to keep that trend going.

I'll have to pull the trigger soon then from Lukes. I've had that link bookmarked since last week and look at the sizes available on a daily basis. :lol:

I swear ya'll take this "read the thread" thing to seriously. If anything, what this thread needs is a FAQ on the first page to clear up any questions that sparked discussion within this thread. 
Which we did have when we made a new thread because the OP was m.i.a for a couple of months. He def needs to update the sizing debate and other info on the first page. 

:pimp:

All im waiting on is for RRS to restock on the grey pair and my racer collection will look the same (minus doubles)

They told me awhile back they do not plan on restocking any of the Grays, but you can pick them up here they've got 7.5 - 14 currently in stock.

https://www.lukeslocker.com/Products/Product.aspx?ref=NIKE&pID=1524

Damn, for real? I have purchased all of my pairs below retail, except for the restock of volts off of NDC, and wanted to keep that trend going.

I'll have to pull the trigger soon then from Lukes. I've had that link bookmarked since last week and look at the sizes available on a daily basis. :lol:

Until that one day you look and your size has disappeared, Lol

Last edited:
Lots of blue/green on the right pair. Beautiful.
smokin.gif

Probably going to be returning a pair of MC racers in an 11.5 to either the Citadel factory store or NTLA if anyone in the area is interested

Them new flyknit frees are reeealllyyy growing up on me.

Also finally gonna pull the trigger on some new black and also white trainers as well volt racers as mine were stolen 
roll.gif
mad.gif
 Finally gone on clearance on UK NDC and retail here is crazy expensive due to the high sales tax we have. May also go outlet hunting for these since flyknits aren't too popular around here, beats me. More for me since the comfort on these are off the roof.

Also on the lookout for anyone who wants to swap their right pair of MC Racers for mine since I've got blue toes on the left but pink on the right 
mean.gif

Is it legit that Luke's Locker has the red flyknit trainers? I haven't seen those for sale anywhere...

Which we did have when we made a new thread because the OP was m.i.a for a couple of months. He def needs to update the sizing debate and other info on the first page. 
If anyone wants the first post updated with specific info, you should PM the OP. I don't know if making comments in the thread about wanting this or that posted is going to get it done. If you've already tried that, try again I guess.

Last edited:
I know this has been debated before so please excuse my ignorance, but I just ordered a pair of white trainers off of Luke's Locker. Should I expect these to be the first gen trainers with the black collar and no padding? I'm looking to replace my white trainers with padding I have from NDC

I know this has been debated before so please excuse my ignorance, but I just ordered a pair of white trainers off of Luke's Locker. Should I expect these to be the first gen trainers with the black collar and no padding? I'm looking to replace my white trainers with padding I have from NDC
You will have to wait and see. I order a pair from them and I received the unpadded version but I seen someone order a pair also and they receive the padded version.

You will have to wait and see. I order a pair from them and I received the unpadded version but I seen someone order a pair also and they receive the padded version.
Repped thanks, How long ago did you order? Before your friend I'm assuming?

Perfect example of how ppl def do not read because i posted this yesterday along with white trainers being up.
I'll just stick to my old ways and PM ppl off my finds 

not knocking the repetition of this HUGE find though 

Get off your high horse.

So you posted it a day ago so what, that was five pages back.

This thread is one of the most helpful on NT.

There's nothing negative about posting helpful info again.

And you know how those 50-60 pages got pushed down so quickly? Redundant questions about fitting/sizing, padded-nonpoadded difference, NDC vs RRS stock photo of white racers, B/S/T requests, rrs complaints, etc.

I didn't actually think anyone would read 50 pages back. I was simply pointing out that the thread moves way to fast because of a lot of bs.

I'm going to start scrolling through the thread now and only stop for photos and urls/links.

Back
Top Bottom