OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Any leads where I can find the Dark Grey/White-Black Racers for under retail if possible? Size 11.5, thanks in advance!

i know im late but is there any site where i can still get the black/white trainers in 7.5?

went to a party recently and some girl vomited all of them :x
knew i should've doubled up months ago

Just ordered both the volt and black trainers from NDC so just call and ask they're still available.... Still searching for the white trainer in a size 13 after I sold them like an idiot. SMH.

Last edited:
Returned my Cheetoh racers today at RRS. Hope I dont regret it in a couple of weeks. Just didnt think it would get any wears. Wanted more of a yellow color.

Still in search of the Multicolored flyknit racers in sz 10.5 Anyone know where I can get this for a decent deal?

Just ordered both the volt and black trainers from NDC so just call and ask they're still available.... Still searching for the white trainer in a size 13 after I sold them like an idiot. SMH.
Are you sure that is what you ordered? Volt TRAINERS have been sold out for a while. You sure you didn't get racers.

Are you sure that is what you ordered? Volt TRAINERS have been sold out for a while. You sure you didn't get racers.

They may have been sold out online and in store for a white, many people looking for bigger and smaller sizes (ie: not 8-10.5) have had luck recently in contacting Nike customer service to snag a pair. I tried for weeks and was continuously told they only had big and small sizes.

Back
Top Bottom