OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Not really "free" in theory but nice pick-up nonetheless
They were "free", because all the giftcards I got when an outlet near me opened, there was a promotion where you get a $10 giftcard for entering your info, so I kept doing that and got a whole lot if those giftcards lol

f82 f82 Yeah there was a thread in the General Forum about people getting suspended for trying to deal through PayPal. eBay can actually read your messages and that's how they catch people. Seems kinda random as to how they find out/determine who to suspend.

@NikeMike Yeah there was a thread in the General Forum about people getting suspended for trying to deal through PayPal. eBay can actually read your messages and that's how they catch people. Seems kinda random as to how they find out/determine who to suspend.
If you dont give the buyer their price they will report you and the seller gets banned for attempting to negotiate a deal outside of ebay. It's the new "thing to do" on ebay. 
mean.gif

Picked up these black lunar trainers samples. I guess nike at some point considered using the lunar racer sole for the model last year. Nicer looking IMO.

Also my updated collection. Had to send the black/white/volt racers back. Size 10 is too tight.

i've been looking for a size 5 in some runners for the longest for my homegirl. 

can anyone point me in the right direction? her feet deserve some flyknits. 

and those lunar samples are awesome. im a big fan of the lunar sole. 

i wish they had some colorways (like that pair) that i actually like. 

Last edited:
They were "free", because all the giftcards I got when an outlet near me opened, there was a promotion where you get a $10 giftcard for entering your info, so I kept doing that and got a whole lot if those giftcards lol
Lol I would've hated to be the person ringing you up..

Back
Top Bottom