OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
spoon-feeding.jpg

Fed-ex Ground shipping $8.25 with tracking, depends on your location. East coast to westcoast can take 5-7 business days. Westcoast to westcoast can take 3-4 business days. So if you find an outlet in the same general location, you will have faster shipping times. There are faster options, but more expensive.
When you call the outlet, first thing you should ask is if they do phone orders 1st. Then ask for the shoe you want style/color code correct. They should do it on the spot (get your info), try to call at a non-busy time. Maybe you called when they were busy, so they just put you on hold. I would call back and speak to a manager about your phone order.
One time I called and they took my credit card info on the spot.

Another time they took my credit card info and had to call me back so they could verify the card though the credit card company.  They called back in about half and hour.

They actually told me that the shoes were located at another location (I'm guessing it's either their warehouse or distribution center) and the guy who was helping me on the phone told me that he wasn't authorized to do phone orders and asked for my phone # and said that someone from Nike where the shoes are located will call me to take down my credit card info and ship the shoes.

Quote:
Not sure you can post a live ebay link though. Next time just give us the seller name, should be trivial from that point
wink.gif

Nice find nonetheless, repped!
Yeah, I wasn't sure if I could and I wasn't able to find anything about posting external links to eBay in the rules so there's only one way to find out!
tongue.gif
I'll know not to post it next time.

^^^^ Thanks! I picked up a pair. 
Glad to hear!

Last edited:
repped! couldnt grabbed the 8.5 so settled with the 9.5

Congrats.

I don't know how y'all guys settle with more then a .5 size difference though. I couldn't do it and would/have passed on shoes that aren't my ideal size. Especially on shoes like flyknits that kind of mold and fit like socks.

Congrats.

I don't know how y'all guys settle with more then a .5 size difference though. I couldn't do it and would/have passed on shoes that aren't my ideal size. Especially on shoes like flyknits that kind of mold and fit like socks.

exactly. on flyknits I won't even go half size up, it's tts or bust. don't want to deal with heel slip.

Congrats.

I can always size swap haha! but many people on here told me BNTL could not have passed this up since prices on the lucids have jumped to 230+ I even seen a pair go for 400...

Last edited:

I can always size swap haha! but many people on here told me BNTL could not have passed this up since prices on the lucids have jumped to 230+ I even seen a pair go for 400...
$400 is nuts... I sold mine last week for $230.

That eBay ad only has size 10+ available now. That was quick!

^ i know. everytime i check this thread i want to buy a new pair. 

everyone is making me want this blue and purple pair now and i can't justify spending all my money on racers. 

im trying to hold out for those grey toes. 

^ i know. everytime i check this thread i want to buy a new pair. 
everyone is making me want this blue and purple pair now and i can't justify spending all my money on racers. 
im trying to hold out for those grey toes. 

Noooo nooooo nooooo your readyyyyy lol. Buy the purple/blue racers they are nice. Wouldnt want you to regret not getting them later on or anyone else for that matter.

I've had my Chlorines for a while now but I was wondering if anyone copped these and the B/W pair when they went on the clearance section for only $90?

Last edited:
^Dull? I wouldn't say that at all. It really pops but NOT in your face pop. Its a perfect blend of color and shade. Thats what makes the color scheme not feminine at all. . . Thats why I had to get these. If the colors were like the Lucid and Pink/Orange ones where its vibrant, I don't think these would've came out this nice.

Nike did a fantastic job with these.

I had a budget for 2 pairs of the new release of the 3.

My plan going in was as followed

1. Black/Photo Blue
1. Game Royal/ Pink Flash

Sorry but when I got the Game Royal/Pink Flash. I had to dump the black/photo blues. . . I needed two pairs of the Game Royal/Pink Flash in my life.

I got to create the best 2 pairs of the Game Royal/Pink Flashes. I'm delighted at how amazing these are. I'm going to maybe dump my Lucids.

I love this color scheme from the day the Bape Silver Surfers game out years ago. LOL. Such a nice color scheme. The weave of the flyknit colors are a work of Art. . .

:smokin

Last edited:
^Dull? I wouldn't say that at all. It really pops but NOT in your face pop. Its a perfect blend of color and shade. Thats what makes the color scheme not feminine at all. . . Thats why I had to get these. If the colors were like the Lucid and Pink/Orange ones where its vibrant, I don't think these would've came out this nice.

Nike did a fantastic job with these.

I had a budget for 2 pairs of the new release of the 3.

My plan going in was as followed

1. Black/Photo Blue
1. Game Royal/ Pink Flash

Sorry but when I got the Game Royal/Pink Flash. I had to dump the black/photo blues. . . I needed two pairs of the Game Royal/Pink Flash in my life.

I got to create the best 2 pairs of the Game Royal/Pink Flashes. I'm delighted at how amazing these are. I'm going to maybe dump my Lucids.

I love this color scheme from the day the Bape Silver Surfers game out years ago. LOL. Such a nice color scheme. The weave of the flyknit colors are a work of Art. . .

smokin.gif

​
so ur saying that the color pops but doesnt... gotcha

and dont even get me started on the black/photo blue pair...

Last edited:
^ the colors stand out as you'd expect but its NOT over done. Not vibrant and highlighterish ilke you'd find with the Volts or the Lucids.

However the blend of colors are bright. Imagine the colors of the Cheetos. . . bright but not Neon bright.

if that helps out in any way. Had it been highlight bright, I would've have bought them I think.​

Geez. . . I own quite a lot of Racers and I'm trying to figure out my top 5 list. . .

1. Volt -Own 2
2. Game Blue/Pink Flash - Own 2
3. Neo Turq - Own 1
4. Gray Scale - Own 1
5. Uni Red - Own 1 (Need Another)

My Multi, Chlorines, Lucids, Black/White and Cheetos didn't make the list. . . I think the MC are over rated imho.

I need to stop buying Flyknits in general. . . Between the Trainers, Free 5.0, and Lunar 1's. My pockets are thin. I will be saving up for the dam Lunar 3's. Wish Nike ruined the Lunar series like they did with the Lunar 2's. Now the Lunar 3's look amazing. . . pockets will hurt. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I've had my Chlorines for a while now but I was wondering if anyone copped these and the B/W pair when they went on the clearance section for only $90?

Got one pair for $58 Shipped and another pair for $86 shipped. Best price and color Racer I bought.

^ the colors stand out as you'd expect but its NOT over done. Not vibrant and highlighterish ilke you'd find with the Volts or the Lucids.

However the blend of colors are bright. Imagine the colors of the Cheetos. . . bright but not Neon bright.

if that helps out in any way. Had it been highlight bright, I would've have bought them I think.​

Geez. . . I own quite a lot of Racers and I'm trying to figure out my top 5 list. . .

1. Volt -Own 2
2. Game Blue/Pink Flash - Own 2
3. Neo Turq - Own 1
4. Gray Scale - Own 1
5. Uni Red - Own 1 (Need Another)

My Multi, Chlorines, Lucids, Black/White and Cheetos didn't make the list. . . I think the MC are over rated imho.

I need to stop buying Flyknits in general. . . Between the Trainers, Free 5.0, and Lunar 1's. My pockets are thin. I will be saving up for the dam Lunar 3's. Wish Nike ruined the Lunar series like they did with the Lunar 2's. Now the Lunar 3's look amazing. . . pockets will hurt. :rolleyes
Info on the Lunar 3? I've only seen pics of the Flyknit Lunarglides.
OG colorways >>> Any of the newer releases
Top Five Flyknits for me:
Trainers
1. Volt
2. Black/ White
3. Blue Glows
4. White/ Black
5. Uni Reds

Racers
1. Black/ White
2. Neos
3. Uni Reds