OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Honestly from that pic alone they look real to me. If it's the box tag that's throwing you off, some real pairs come with that tag. ****, someone in this thread got a pair that came in one of the old school brown/black/red nike boxes with that tag on it, and they were legit :lol:.

Last edited:
Uni's in from RRS today, booyaa!

This pic makes me want to go buy them right now!

^ Those Volts we're debating are Trainers. But you're right, I've never seen a pair of fake Racers.

Is $225 shipped for Brand new neo's in 11 to much?
Do you guys not see the pattern?

Even the most sought after flyknit CWs eventually get restocked somewhere (RRS, NDC, FNL, etc). Sometimes even on sale. Just be VERY patient and keep checking this thread.

I really don't mean to offend, but anyone paying over retail for general release flyknits is a tool...

Last edited:
I've paid retail for all my sneakers, but the Neo is something I can see myself weraing daily and must have asap

wow i had no clue they made fake flyknits these days

i need to start paying more attention

Honestly from that pic alone they look real to me. If it's the box tag that's throwing you off, some real pairs come with that tag. ****, someone in this thread got a pair that came in one of the old school brown/black/red nike boxes with that tag on it, and they were legit :lol:.

Oh yeah I remember that pair from DF, shoe was on point but the box was like wtf

Do you guys not see the pattern?

Even the most sought after flyknit CWs eventually get restocked somewhere (RRS, NDC, FNL, etc). Sometimes even on sale. Just be VERY patient and keep checking this thread.

I really don't mean to offend, but anyone paying over retail for general release flyknits is a tool...
that is not true what so ever and you know it. not EVERY single pair gets restocked. yes you should just pay attention to outlets and ebay, fb groups etc. and hopes for retail restocks. but no, there are colorways that wont be coming back. 

that is not true what so ever and you know it. not EVERY single pair gets restocked. yes you should just pay attention to outlets and ebay, fb groups etc. and hopes for retail restocks. but no, there are colorways that wont be coming back. 
like what

Waits on volts and oranges to restock, this 25% nike coupon getting tired just chilling in my pocket....

Back
Top Bottom