OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just think people don't like the roshe sole, not the most flattering shape

You either like them a lot of absolutely hate them. People who hate them make sure they advertise their feelings in a strong way, for some off reason, as if to make sure people won't assume they would ever be associated with them "lames."

I love roshe's. Have at least 20+ pairs. But the stuff thats been coming out the past 9-12 months is horrible. It went from being difficult to get, to Nike just going ham on a bunch of lame concepts.

The difference between me and roshe fans is a lot of them would tell you they are the most comfortable shoe ever, but they don't compare with anything in this thread. I thought they were comfortable until I copped flyknit racers/chukka lunars. No comparison

Last edited:
People would pay $195 for that beat pair of white trainers? My goodness. Wouldn't pay $30 for those.

*Shrugs
Exactly what I was thinking. None of these Flyknits are worth over 200 even DS in my opinion. You've got dude asking 250-300 for dirty pairs 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Just cause you put Yeezy in the title don't mean **** 

Last edited:
Exactly what I was thinking. None of these Flyknits are worth over 200 even DS in my opinion. You've got dude asking 250-300 for dirty pairs :lol: :smh:

Just cause you put Yeezy in the title don't mean **** 

Says the guy that paid $120 for a beat pair of shoes...

Lol

Does anybody know if any Nike outlets still have the multi-color trainers? Really regret passing on them when the dropped to $120ish. :smh:

i got the black trainers for less than retail on clearance but they were messed up the side of the shoe tore after playing an open run 

When washing racers in the washing machine in a pillow case, do you also wash the insole? I remember people saying they take them out..does that mean you don't wash em?

thanks in advance

damm these new cw's looking really feminine  i dont fox wh that stuff..... only liking the navy/volts...

may get a pair for the wifey of the jades or pin/greens... 

When washing racers in the washing machine in a pillow case, do you also wash the insole? I remember people saying they take them out..does that mean you don't wash em?

thanks in advance
I will take insoles and laces out and use Antibacterial Insole Spray, then let them air dry. 

Back
Top Bottom