OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

how many of you guys wear your racers/trainers in the winter? what do you do to help keep your feet warm? or do you just wait until the spring/summer to rock these bad boys?

I know sometimes I sacrifice and take cold feet because I just want to wear them!
Live in Florida
wink.gif

how many of you guys wear your racers/trainers in the winter? what do you do to help keep your feet warm? or do you just wait until the spring/summer to rock these bad boys?

I know sometimes I sacrifice and take cold feet because I just want to wear them!

I've worn trainers and chukkas w Nike elite bball socks when there's no snow/slush without a problem. I wouldn't do it with racers though

RRS done goofed. My pair I preordered back in Nov got pushed back once again to Feb, like many others on here. At the same time, I see a lot of people that ordered in December getting their pairs already. Oh well..

Last edited:

if the pavement is dry, I'm rocking Flyknits.. anything besides Racers are okay for me..

Wear them indoors

I'm gonna go to the gym and miss the launch. I feels it

just ordered the football trousers, anybody have these already?

Last edited:
Any info as to why Flyknit Racers have been removed from RRS site? Is it because their site has been blowing up from all the unfulfillable pre-orders?

Warm wool socks

Any info as to why Flyknit Racers have been removed from RRS site? Is it because their site has been blowing up from all the unfulfillable pre-orders?
Yes, because of the "glitch restock" and people bombarding them with questions. I'm sure they'll go back up once they get the inventory sorted out and this calms down

just spoke to RRS, and they charged me said my order will ship out  2x size 11 blk/wht racers preordered late oct. glad they didnt cancel :smile: 

Preordered BW Racers on 11/30 and was finally charged today. Spoke with RRS and pairs should be shipping next week.

Back
Top Bottom