OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yea I was going to ask him if he could send better pics but I don't want him to feel bad if he has a crappy phone lol. He has the purple racers DS for 195 shipped. The game royal/pink ones. But not really interested in those.
Haha you're the buyer, I wouldn't feel bad at all asking for better resolution pics in proper lightning. It's your money. I love the Game Royals, especially in natural light. What size are the DS pair? I have them in a 10, but looking for a 9.5
nerd.gif

Haha you're the buyer, I wouldn't feel bad at all asking for better resolution pics in proper lightning. It's your money. I love the Game Royals, especially in natural light. What size are the DS pair? I have them in a 10, but looking for a 9.5 :nerd:
They're a size 9.

happy Flyknit Friday guys.. my wall of fame right now.. problem is which one to wear? :smh:

only have a few more spots but can add a few more if need be.. hope to get 'er done by end of the year.. there's some spots reserve for some special pairs I'm still in search for..

Last edited:
happy Flyknit Friday guys.. my wall of fame right now.. problem is which one to wear?
mean.gif

only have two more spots but can add a few more if need be.. hope to get 'er done by end of the year.. there's some spots reserve for some special pairs I'm still in search for..

Never cease to amaze me, awesome collection. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom