OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
rest of my orders came in today

weave on the front of mine are light fortunately. Kinda wish I got one of the more "unique" or "wicked" pairs though. Mines are blended pretty nicely.

And resellers still aren't winning. There are Oreos at retail locations still I believe

Last edited:
weave on the front of mine are light fortunately. Kinda wish I got one of the more "unique" or "wicked" pairs though. Mines are blended pretty nicely.

And resellers still aren't winning. There are Oreos are retail locations still I believe
Yeah man NIke is saturating the market with them now to kill the resell value, just like what they did with the triple black huaraches.

It's hilarious to me.

Oreo V2 Racers sat on NDC because the shoes were readily available, therefore no one wanted them.
But when the impression was that they were limited like the 1st drop on NDC, there was utter chaos for them & instantly sold out.

Now that the NDC stock is OOS, i expect people who passed, regret not buying when down the line these become a $400 + shoe.

PO

Last edited:
Can someone with Photoshop skills assist me by coloring in the volt/yellow part of the midsole black? I bought some beat pairs online and the paints are peeling off. I am trying to see if it would be a good idea to to paint the volt/yellow section of the midsole in black as a restoration idea. Thanks in advance.

It's hilarious to me.

Oreo V2 Racers sat on NDC because the shoes were readily available, therefore no one wanted them.
But when the impression was that they were limited like the 1st drop on NDC, there was utter chaos for them & instantly sold out.

Now that the NDC stock is OOS, i expect people who passed, regret not buying when down the line these become a $400 + shoe.

PO

$400? Nah.

The amount of people who missed on the recent restock has to be very minimal.

These should never go above $250.

Back
Top Bottom