OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You're asking if there's a chance? Yeah, there's always a chance, I suppose. As stated multiple times, insider DEB has said the MC 1.0s will restock this year so there is a CHANCE that they will be slightly altered like the BW 3.0s... There's also a chance that they release with no updates like the Oreo 1.0s. You're asking a bunch of people who have no idea what will happen so don't be surprised that you haven't gotten a response one way or the other yet...

Also, the MC 2.0s just restocked a week or so before Christmas as a SNKRS exclusive (and in a random Factory Store, unless I'm mistaken)... That's how I got mine and, while I would love to double up on them, it seems like they probably won't restock again given how small the restock was. That being said, you never know...

does anyone ever put aftermarket insoles in trainers or racers? if so what do you use? Thanks

copped an 8 from Mr. Porter 
nthat.gif

Are black/white/volts for sale online anywhere else other than NDC? (NDC doesn't ship to Australia).

Back
Top Bottom