OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm new to collecting Flyknit Racers.  So far I've picked up the Oreo 1.0, Oreo 2.0, and BWV's.  I'm going to get a new pair this week and trying to decide which to get next from Footlocker.  I know this very opinionated but I'm just curious if you were me what would you get next?  Blue Lagoons, Acai's, Sherbet's, or any other option.  Which would you get?  Thanks for your opinion.
So far you've got very neutral cws: Grey, black, white. Consider the Acai, it's bright purple/pink is a complete contrast to what you've already got.

I have favorite cws, but part of the fun of having several different colors, people around you noticed the changing colors.

Last edited:
So far you've got very neutral cws: Grey, black, white. Consider the Acai, it's bright purple/pink is a complete contrast to what you've already got.

I have favorite cws, but part of the fun of having several different colors, people around you noticed the changing colors.
I agree with you 100%!  I've decided to pick up the Acai now and get the Neo's when they drop.  Thanks for your opinion I appreciate it.

For Eastbay, I talked with customer service and they confirmed that it is not the bwv colorway. I'm hoping they know what they're talking about cause I just copped a pair lol. 

For Eastbay, I talked with customer service and they confirmed that it is not the bwv colorway. I'm hoping they know what they're talking about cause I just copped a pair lol. 

Ask them to confirm the style number. I doubt its the og bw or the blk tongues.

Actually the neo turquoise can be pre ordered on RRS using the 20% coupon shared above got it for $105. Ships in the first week of feb. Just need to speak to customer service 

Actually the neo turquoise can be pre ordered on RRS using the 20% coupon shared above got it for $105. Ships in the first week of feb. Just need to speak to customer service 

Some broski said he couldn't order them because they aren't on the website. Which number did you call?

might want to try chatting with RSS, coz he ended off by asking if i need to check any other colors. i dint as i was only interested in the neos. Was actually checking on the sizes one the goons and one thing led to the other. Copped both with a pair of acai shipped this morning ... 

Back
Top Bottom