OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah grey tongue and I'm pretty sure rrs had a pre sale for limited big sizes and sz 14 was one of them, so there's some hope for ya big guy

Thanks. So the mc2 or these new ones were on RRS?
I have 2 mc1, one green dominant and one pink, but really wanted the mc2 since many were blue dominant. These new ones seem more like the mc1 so I'm gonna pass

Last edited:

From my experience, I have to argue that the process of painting the tongue is the hardest part
I thought it was the easiest part to paint 
laugh.gif
 just need to tape off the tongue to make sure it doesn't touch the upper. 

Yeah grey tongue and I'm pretty sure rrs had a pre sale for limited big sizes and sz 14 was one of them, so there's some hope for ya big guy
I have 2 mc1, one green dominant and one pink, but really wanted the mc2 since many were blue dominant. These new ones seem more like the mc1 so I'm gonna pass
MC 1 was originally on RRS when they originally released

MC 2 was only a Nike.com release, and have only had a super small restock on snkrs around the beginning of december

MC 1 Rerelease with grey tongues was on RRS in sizes 12.5, 13, & 14 a few days ago, but has since been pulled from the website.  

:lol: thanks for clarifying. im not trying to learn too much about these since i know i have shoe problems. im sure these were at the outlets for cheap since the seller has them for 109 shipped. i had 42 ebay bucks so i paid 67 shipped for them which was :pimp: imo

im gonna get my those blue ones with the volt strings eventually. @ootherocoo has had me hating on him for a couple of months now. :smh:

They might have gotten them from an outlet, but I know Foot Locker (in store only) had them marked down to $59.99. I was able to stock locate a pair in my size. I'm actually wearing them now. :pimp:

Runner inn finally cancelled my order for the MC1 today.  I've been taking a lot of L's from Nike recently, it was only natural that runner inn would follow suit.

:lol: thanks for clarifying. im not trying to learn too much about these since i know i have shoe problems. im sure these were at the outlets for cheap since the seller has them for 109 shipped. i had 42 ebay bucks so i paid 67 shipped for them which was :pimp: imo

im gonna get my those blue ones with the volt strings eventually. @ootherocoo has had me hating on him for a couple of months now. :smh:

They might have gotten them from an outlet, but I know Foot Locker (in store only) had them marked down to $59.99. I was able to stock locate a pair in my size. I'm actually wearing them now. :pimp:

not a bad price at all. thats on me for not following the thread. could have saved some serious money but its all good. thanks

MC 2 was only a Nike.com release, and have only had a super small restock on snkrs around the beginning of december
MC 1 Rerelease with grey tongues was on RRS in sizes 12.5, 13, & 14 a few days ago, but has since been pulled from the website.  
Can anyone clarify or explain how we know it'll be MC 1 + grey tongues that was on RRS? TIA

Can anyone clarify or explain how we know it'll be MC 1 + grey tongues that was on RRS? TIA
Because they aren't restocking the MC1 (released 3 years ago), they aren't restocking the MC2, and the only pictures we've seen of the 2016 version have had grey tongues.  We don't know for sure yet, but it seems like a 99.9% chance they will have grey tongues.  

I have the MC1 ans I actually like those gray tongue MC's a lot more.

...or maybe im just bored with my pair. Had em before the whole Racer popularity went through the roof. Thy sat on NDC for a bit, even managed to use my homies Swoosh account and grabbed em and the MC Trainers for my homie with the disco. Good times.

Glad to know these are slightly different. Makes me feel better about buying these again.

Last edited:
Just waiting for someone to drop a link to the matching grey laces once these come out. Color blind issues :frown:

Last edited:
At the rate that nike is putting out racers, dont be surprised to see the black tongue MC later this year. patience is key, just like DEB said

Last edited:
That last pic of the mc's with the grey tongues look hot, but that pic got that filter grammed up 100%, so that picture isn't accurate imo.

Back
Top Bottom