OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Seems like FA stores got shipments in and there's no release date for them. Too bad none of them around me carry Flyknit Racers. FML

Seems like FA stores got shipments in and there's no release date for them. Too bad none of them around me carry Flyknit Racers. FML

I've got a shoulder for you to cry on. I know the feeling. There is only one footaction in the state of Colorado, and they don't carry racers.

a size 12 of the neo turqs is available at running warehouse. 109.88 plus believe10 discount code will bring it much cheaper. There might be another cheaper discount code that i cant remember.

a size 12 of the neo turqs is available at running warehouse. 109.88 plus believe10 discount code will bring it much cheaper. There might be another cheaper discount code that i cant remember.

Fb15d worked for a while on discounted items for 15% off.

Is this a statement of fact?? If so, YAY

Eastbay will have them yes. 

199pnha4ch72mgif.gif

anybody that ordered the mc's from road runner get a email that theyre canceling you order cause the paypal payment is only valid for 28 days and the shoes drop after that time period?

anybody that ordered the mc's from road runner get a email that theyre canceling you order cause the paypal payment is only valid for 28 days and the shoes drop after that time period?

I did, IM NEVER ORDERING FROM RRS EVER! Its always some **** with them. Either overselling or something stupid like this. Im absolutely done.

Good rule of thumb for RRS - have a backup pair ordered from somewhere else. They give good discounts but they also are very disorganized and cancel many orders

Back
Top Bottom