OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Likewise. I think I might try FootAction in Burbank before I head over to Santa Monica today. I'd really rather not have to drive all the way across town if I can avoid it.

Please do, I tried calling the local FA and FL in the OC area yesterday and they said they haven't gotten any in yet, but then again they could just be acting shady 
eyes.gif

Just curious are the flyknit trainers more comfortable than the racers? Ive never worn the trainers and Im thinking about grabbing a pair. Any info is appreciated

Just curious are the flyknit trainers more comfortable than the racers? Ive never worn the trainers and Im thinking about grabbing a pair. Any info is appreciated
The flyknit trainers are much more comfortable to me imo because they offer much more support. Also, be wary about getting the padded vs unpadded versions cause you might need to size up or down accordingly. I'm usually a TTS 8 and I had to get an 8.5 for the padded version.

The flyknit trainers are much more comfortable to me imo because they offer much more support. Also, be wary about getting the padded vs unpadded versions cause you might need to size up or down accordingly. I'm usually a TTS 8 and I had to get an 8.5 for the padded version.
second the sizing tip here. i can get away with wearing 8.5 Racers, but 8.5 padded trainers were a little too tight. Size 9 was a bit better.

Called up FA in Cerritos and the employee over the phone stated that "FA does not carry racers, that would be FTL." I'm confused now :lol:

I'm curious about this as well. I think they are both owned by the same company. From what I can tell though, it seems like these are the first Flyknit racers that footaction is getting..... Same with finish line.

if the cream ultra boost madness has taught anybody anything, its that calling a store to see if a new hyped shoe has been released is just asking to be lied to.

if the cream ultra boost madness has taught anybody anything, its that calling a store to see if a new hyped shoe has been released is just asking to be lied to.
I know, but it never hurts to try. Because a day before the rumored FTL drop, an employee over the phone informed me that they were getting the creams in the next day. That's how my friend and I were the first ones in line to secure our pair. And there were only three other customers with us in line.

I know, but it never hurts to try. Because a day before the rumored FTL drop, an employee over the phone informed me that they were getting the creams in the next day. That's how my friend and I were the first ones in line to secure our pair. And there were only three other customers with us in line.
Employees can get a discount if the product sits til end of day. Need to go in person to see if they are actually on shelf. 

Y'all are panicking for no reason. It was only stated that SELECT FOOTACTIONS got them. Yet y'all are calling footlockers.

And just because someone else's FTW sells racers doesn't mean yours does. Just like UBs

Calm down fellas

Back
Top Bottom