OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i noticed racers dont seem to have a limit anymore on ndc. is that true for new racers that drop too? trying to make the most out of this 20% coupon

Nike has yet to block using a 20% coupon on racers, like they have been doing recently with some Jordan's that release on snkrs.

DO NOT WEAR YOUR RACERS FOR RUNNING WITHOUT SOCKS!!! I went for a 10k a few weeks ago and the weave starts to act as sandpaper after awhile, huge blisters on the inside of my feet. Couldn't run for a week. 

Oreos are so damn dirty after using them to cycle+work out in the gym. Has anyone cold washed them in the washing machine? Saw a picture of a shrivelled up pair of flyknits but I reckon they washed them in hot water instead of cold. TIA

Oreos are so damn dirty after using them to cycle+work out in the gym. Has anyone cold washed them in the washing machine? Saw a picture of a shrivelled up pair of flyknits but I reckon they washed them in hot water instead of cold. TIA

take out the laces and insoles and wash in cold water with a little detergent and your set.

to dry them fast stuff them with newspaper :wink:

take out the laces and insoles and wash in cold water with a little detergent and your set.

to dry them fast stuff them with newspaper
wink.gif
Thanks. I'll let them air dry though, ink comes off from newspapers here and I'm in no rush. 

Just went to NDC to buy a bunch of game royals so I can pick a set of weaves that I really like... Just got the last one.  I'm surprised they are selling out.  I feel like they will probably restock them though.  

Some people put them in a pillow case before throwing them in the wash to reduce agitation.

Some people put them in a pillow case before throwing them in the wash to reduce agitation.
Yeah I've seen that advice given a lot. Don't really have any spare pillow cases so would rather not purposely get them dirty. I'll probably chuck in some old clothes in the machine though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike has yet to block using a 20% coupon on racers, like they have been doing recently with some Jordan's that release on snkrs.
The coupons are not available on snkrs. It has to be use on ndc in order for coupons to work, but snkrs have priority over ndc site, so if it doesn't release on snkrs, the coupon should be fine, unless you manage to checkout on ndc.

Is this true? I thought lucid green flyknits would have a higher price. They seem harder to find anywhere, let alone in a size 9.5.

I've wanted to wash but have not yet. I'm worried the washer will weaken or somehow damage the knitting.

Is this true? I thought lucid green flyknits would have a higher price. They seem harder to find anywhere, let alone in a size 9.5.
I've wanted to wash but have not yet. I'm worried the washer will weaken or somehow damage the knitting.

I've washed my volts a good 5 times in the washer so far, and they're straight

Last edited:

nah, they'll be fine. done it a few times and they come out good as new

Haha was runnin w a girl and di
Bruh I wouldn't run a quarter of a mile without socks on.. 10k though? Smh

haha went for a run with some people after work and forgot gym socks, didn't want to run with brown dress socks & shorts. #lessonlearnt

sorry but i meant quantity limit. wanted to grab a few pairs off ndc with one 20% off code

Back
Top Bottom