OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Feelin' the blues today [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Happy Flyknit Friday, congrats on those Rainbows.

Info on jeans?

uh oh. someone in my fbook group got his order cancelled. he ordered at 8 am. i guess it's not done until we get a shipping confirmation!

earlier i laid out a simple 1-2 year business plan for some young hustler out there.  if you don't have a wife and kids, then you have the most valuable asset of all...which is TIME!

you have time to line up for shoes.  you have time to find closeout items in target that resale for profit on amazon.  you have time to become cool with the managers at your local stores.  etc

flip shoes for a year or two.  take that money and invest it in yourself by opening an LLC of some sort.  and keep it moving upwards

stop worrying about looking cool and worry about stacking money.  i know rap music and the hip hop culture mostly only glorify spending money, but actually having money is cool AF as well
i said this before in the supreme thread but there's a lot to learn from stay at home moms that hustle on-line glitches. my wife started by stacking coupons on closeout stuff at target etc but there's a whole nother level to it once you learn how to glitch. my wife is small time and in the past two months she's gotten us all of this for free: a new stove that i sold for $700, a $500 rower that she uses at home, tons of free smaller items like birkenstocks, microwave, car vac, make-up, perfume etc etc and some clothing that i've sold on ebay for over 1k in profit.

btw to stay on topic, i'm glad this was an easy grab. only downside is waking up at 345am in hawaii when i could have slept in. got one pair in my size that i will wear.

went into the local FTl and it was 1 per customer - ended up picking up a 7 for my girl ( i already cooked in the morning so no, im not that chivalrous)
AH...damnit lol.  I need a 5.5 for my wife. I didn't realize they only came out in mens sizes.  

i would keep an eye out on NDC and SNKRS throughout the day.
Appreciate it bro...I was able to get through on the SNKRS app with a 6 and I got an email saying that they got my order.  My order starts with a C thought...does that mean anything?  Will my order get canceled??

Appreciate it bro...I was able to get through on the SNKRS app with a 6 and I got an email saying that they got my order.  My order starts with a C thought...does that mean anything?  Will my order get canceled??
I got mine at 10:04 this morning. Order number has a C in it. Don't worry brah that means nothing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriloveshoes21  

Originally Posted by Jayocampo  

I got mine at 10:04 this morning. Order number has a C in it. Don't worry brah that means nothing.
yep. im sure everyone's order number has a C in the beginning.

Order with a C just means the order was specificaly placed from SNKRS and not from NDC.  Nothing to worry about.

So if anyone in the NT family didn't cook on a size 9. I have two for retail since my small group was kind enough to help me through SNKRS. Wasnt sure how hard it was to cook so they chipped in to help. Love them haha. But yea, willing to help out the family. Just cover shipping. PM me. Not sure if allowed but just helping out the community.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom