OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I got two pairs of multi's and im considering painting one of the tongues black, do you guys think Rit Dye would work? has anyone use Rit before?

eek.gif

That picture of the red racers and grey racers is probably old. Those two colorways released the same date back in the day when they first came out.

brave blues look dope... gonna hold out and wait for uni reds.  went overboard already with the MCs haha

RRS just called me.  They said they have a few sizes of the MC 3.0 available. 

Last edited:

Granted im a heavier set dude and I'm probably being very nit-picky. But this is after 2 times of wearing them
Casually.

Granted im a heavier set dude and I'm probably being very nit-picky. But this is after 2 times of wearing them
Casually.
yes that can happen especially since you're a "heavier set dude," but the paint itself won't crack until a heavy number of wear. 

Last edited:
You mixed the paint with water right? So, just wondering how stiff the tongue was after drying. Did you notice a difference between the grey versus the black tongue.

Back
Top Bottom