OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
NIKEONLY33 you better hush your mouth better yet delete your post ASAP! I really don't want to hear people talk padded v. unpadded. I thought that was all behind me.

IMG_3682.JPG
Got pale and white/black in a 10, my black/whites 9.5 I washed/dried them and shrunk and got a lot tighter so when I wash/dry these hopefully they'll fit just right

Attachments

• IMG_3682.JPG
    IMG_3682.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Luckily I got the tints through end when they released them early.

I need this Bodega order to ship now dang it!

Euro ain't same as Us tho.

Not worry too much but prefer to grab em off NDC. Whites were hyped so these prob easier but snkrs app is trash

My Bodega order updated and should be in tomorrow :pimp:

That's good news. Mine updated too expected to arrive on Thursday. Hopefully it dries up by then. Its a war zone in the city right now. Thankful no water has gotten into the house so far

That's good news. Mine updated too expected to arrive on Thursday. Hopefully it dries up by then. Its a war zone in the city right now. Thankful no water has gotten into the house so far
i didn't know you were in Texas till I saw you mention it in the thread. Hope everything is okay where you are man

Back
Top Bottom