OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Are these shoes good for running? I'm thinking about getting a pair.

Anyone swapped laces on the sunset tints? Think if black or white would be better. The default laces are just a shade too pink for my liking.

Btw for sizing, I prefer going up .5 for racers, cant do that for trainers. Stay TTS.

Since you are posting the same thing in multiple threads, just get the Pegasus 34 and call it a day.
For me, the question is, could this be he one shoe I take on vacation that would be good for long days of walking and also some short three- to five-mile runs?

People who are complaining that their trainers fit too loose: can't you just steam these like the racers to make them fit more snug?

True MVP right here. Repped!

Put in a half hearted order for 3 of them (1 each in my size, and 1 bae sized Pale Grey) and got the code to work. $382.50, no tax, and got shipping confirmation.

And this is why I wish I had more to offer to the NT community.
Glad you were able to come up on 3 pair like that, especially one for the lady. Pleasing everyone out here I see! Don't worry about "not having anything to offer", that's how majority of NT is. Just speak up when you find a nice deal and share it with us all!

Still need a pair of the OG Whites, if anybody has an extra 12 they're willing to part with PLEASE hit the PM's.

Most uncomfortable shoes known to mankind no thanks lol

3211487.gif

Just got back from Orlando, and they had the white/black trainers at trophy room. For some reason, they.re not pictured on their website, just the sunsets. They didn.t have my size 15, but the guy acted like they had quite a few sz.s up to a 13 in stock. Staff didn.t seem in the know of what they were. He told me to check NDC to see if they still had them in stock :smh:. If you.re in the area you might check it out, or maybe send them an email/call.

Back
Top Bottom