OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
20171222_161007.jpg Ontario mills outlet has total orange racers for $44.97. Mostly size 11.5.

Last edited:
Can’t wait for blk/white trainer photos to show up. I’m copping 2 pairs of those.

honestly nike hit a homerun with this flyknit material. at first i was like ehh ok whatever but flyknit has improved my style of play in both running and basketball.

Thank you. This has been known for months now.
Can’t blame peeps for not knowing. All we have is the NYC post and it’s not like we can pin it to the top of every page lol.

February gonna be unreal. My birthday month so I won't mind spending. Bred Toe 1, BC 3, and now these!
I forgot about the black/white trainers dropping man. BC3s and the trainers will be doubled up on. February gonna be REEAAALL expensive lol

Just picked up the -102 (blue) colorway from the fruit pack. They were $50 with tax after I combined the current sale price of $67 with a rewards circle. :pimp:. I said I wasn't going to get them when they came out... but I couldn't pass up the price. :smh:

Just picked up the purple trainers from END along with some other items they have since they have a sale going on.

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom