OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
CF3B864E-B788-42F4-BDCC-A32D431336D8.jpeg
They’re here! I plan on converting pretty much all my FKRs lol

Is that a pair of frees on lunar? More pics of those please. 4.0s have some of the best colorways would love to get those swapped.

I sold my original pair of black/whites like a year after I got them because they squeaked like crazy. Can't wait to grab these.

Holy ****, you gotta post some on-feet pictures of the customized Lunar Jordan 1 Flyknits and let us know how those ZoomX Flyknit Racer hybrids go!

In other news, KD wore the black/whites not too far ago... can't wait for these to come back out! My original pair is so beat that I slip on kitchen floors with them on :frown:

918268890.jpg

watch

KD looking extra zesty with that switch in his walk. :lol:

Shoes look good doe.

Those trainers still this month? We probably will start seeing random Europe drops

Edit: I won’t be surprised if these along with a restock of the white are part of some nba all star release. Both are the colors of the jerseys.

Last edited:
flyknitjb flyknitjb I personally wish they would be "exclusive" for shoe boutiques and NDC only. I don't want to see their mama and uncles wearing it.

flyknitjb flyknitjb I personally wish they would be "exclusive" for shoe boutiques and NDC only. I don't want to see their mama and uncles wearing it.

You’ll be that mama or uncle someday

What a plot twist.

No, but in all seriousness... these being more widely available is a good thing. In order to reach "mama and uncles wearing it" status, it has to be somewhere near the popularity of the Jordan 11.

Plus, I'm sure you already got shoes that are more "exclusive"/sought after in your collection. Enjoy those, but enjoy what you like, too. Don't let that type of mentality make you blur the line between what's just pure hype and what you truly like.

Your mama and uncles are all rocking NMD, Alphabounce and Ultra Boost. Only sneakerheads and a few select hipsters give AF about these.

Not to say they aren't going to sell out.

flyknits racers/trainers are for everyone, looking at it from a athletic perspective, and im sure nike rather sell their new tech like the new nike react flyknits that just drop.

I don't care what another person is wearing, im not pocket watching the next mans for copping something he might like. dudes need to realize certain performance shoes aren't only meant for stunting for the gram its actually use them in the sport your playing so you can perform better in said sport or activity.

So if aunt Bessy and uncle Joe wanna run a marathon or pick up his kids from school with these, why should that bother you? some petty ish.

Last edited:
flyknits racers/trainers are for everyone, looking at it from a athletic perspective, and im sure nike rather sell their new tech like the new nike react flyknits that just drop.

I don't care what another person is wearing, im not pocket watching the next mans for copping something he might like. dudes need to realize certain performance shoes aren't only meant for stunting for the gram its actually use them in the sport your playing so you can perform better in said sport or activity.

So if aunt Bessy and uncle Joe wanna run a marathon or pick up his kids from school with these, why should that bother you? some petty ish.

Agreed. But it was the lack of performance that made me sell my racer collection. I no longer have a single pair. Just grey and white trainers, with plans to get black.

Initially bought racers for the hype I’ll admit, but once I was only wearing them for the gym, I grew hatred for them. No structure, sole is far too hard etc.
I have literally grown to dislike racers due to their lack of performance. Which sucks because I like the look of it but will never buy a pair again.

I respect everyone's opinion. Im aware mine is not favorable. Regardless, Im still copping the B/W since they have been in my wanted list for long time. I hope everyone have an easy cop. :emoji_v:

Agreed. But it was the lack of performance that made me sell my racer collection. I no longer have a single pair. Just grey and white trainers, with plans to get black.

Initially bought racers for the hype I’ll admit, but once I was only wearing them for the gym, I grew hatred for them. No structure, sole is far too hard etc.
I have literally grown to dislike racers due to their lack of performance. Which sucks because I like the look of it but will never buy a pair again.

Racers are pretty trash

I find it hard to believe these would be used by anyone for any type of physical acitivity

Reactions: God
Racers are pretty trash

I find it hard to believe these would be used by anyone for any type of physical acitivity

In 2012 I jumped on the trainers. They were initially the significantly more appealing of the 2 models. I gave in and bought the first wave of multicolor racers. Smh... garbage shoe.

Back
Top Bottom