OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
That's turning into a weird release. No overseas, no US boutiques, and I even spotted someone on twitter asking about it, and the response was kinda like they didn't exist. I only saw them [red, gold, black] in one single FL, and the reds s/o quick.

Be funny if they don't show up at retail online or physical stores again, but are spotted in Factory Stores.

This is why I went ahead and got a pair already. Really odd that no info has even been put out about them releasing. I want the black pair too but I’ll wait to see if I catch them on a in store sale.

Are the red Trainers a special release? Can't find them online but my local shop has them. Despite my username, I've been out of the loop for a minute.

Thanks in advance.

I wouldn’t say special... Nike has been sort of sleepwalking trough these releases where they send them to stores and then put them online/more stores when they feel like it

so the only way to score the red trainers is to find them at a foot locker?

the couple footlockers near me in Canada havent got them in and had no idea if they were going to. just want to pull the trigger and pay over retail because i want them so bad but know i should just be patient.

FL near me did have all 3 (Red/Gold/Black). IMO, the red is worth paying resale if someone wants to wear them this summer; by the time Nike gets around to releasing them, who knows, it may be fall. The reds are just as great as the OG version. They really pop in person w/o being gaudy (which can sometime be hard w a red sneaker). They looked better in person than in pics.

The gold was nice in person, but not anything to write home about. They didn't 'wow' me in person. I would pick them up on discount.

The black w the grey swoosh, to me, were an easy pass. The black/white is 10x better.

Whoever is the Product Line Manager for the FKT needs to be reassigned. So many missteps and decisions that don't make logical sense. We could do a crowdsource post of strategy and marketing just from the users in this thread and have sold this shoe out across multiple colorways.

Just frustrating because it's one of my favorite silhouettes ever & so much potential for better releases

FwMgT8k.jpg

Last edited:
Whoever is the Product Line Manager for the FKT needs to be reassigned. So many missteps and decisions that don't make logical sense. We could do a crowdsource post of strategy and marketing just from the users in this thread and have sold this shoe out across multiple colorways.

Just frustrating because it's one of my favorite silhouettes ever & so much potential for better releases

Yeah, the trainer and the racer (in its final stages) had such uninspired colorways. They could have done so many nice ones. I would love to work on their product team.

But this Trainer release.... they have like 2 green and 2 brown colorways that are so similar.

As much as I want them, I’ll wait. I learned my lesson from copping FKTs in 2018 lol

Same.

I paid retail for White/Black & Black/White.
Got Baby-Blue for $73. That's about the price i want to acquire these Gold & Red's at somehow, because $160 after tax is a lot...:smh:
If i knew Black/White was going to have a massive restock on NDC, i would have waited & used Swoosh on that... :ohwell:

PO

FL near me did have all 3 (Red/Gold/Black). IMO, the red is worth paying resale if someone wants to wear them this summer; by the time Nike gets around to releasing them, who knows, it may be fall. The reds are just as great as the OG version. They really pop in person w/o being gaudy (which can sometime be hard w a red sneaker). They looked better in person than in pics.

The gold was nice in person, but not anything to write home about. They didn't 'wow' me in person. I would pick them up on discount.

The black w the grey swoosh, to me, were an easy pass. The black/white is 10x better.
Gold and black pairs? Which ones are those? Haven't been following the thread in a while.

Back
Top Bottom