OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Bout time to dust off the racers. I only have 3 pair but love them as a summer staple. Maybe I will find a reason to unDS my multi 3.0s.

MC1s were just delivered! Scooped them up from eBay for $108 shipped. These will definitely be swapped :tongue:

39CD01CB-DBB2-4D7F-8D41-280A64CDB3B3.jpeg

So what’s the deal with swaps? How do you go about having a pair done? Like would a size 9 FKR upper and a size 9 Zoom Fly SP upper fit perfectly?

Hey, for those that have the Flyknit Racer Gs, do they fit same as the regular FKRs?
I'm thinking of picking up a pair for the summer, seems like the prices are great, below retail nowadays

12.5 would be the perfect fit for me in FKRs, but I usually end up with 13.
Trainers, 13 are huge on me, and would be good with 12.

Not sure if I should stick with a 12 or go up to a 13 for the Gs.

Hey, for those that have the Flyknit Racer Gs, do they fit same as the regular FKRs?
I'm thinking of picking up a pair for the summer, seems like the prices are great, below retail nowadays

12.5 would be the perfect fit for me in FKRs, but I usually end up with 13.
Trainers, 13 are huge on me, and would be good with 12.

Not sure if I should stick with a 12 or go up to a 13 for the Gs.
TTS. wide feet go .5 up.

For me,

I have normal width feet, and I have to go +1/2 up in the Racers. For the Trainers, I’m TTS.

If you compare the length of an FKR (in a +1/2 size) to a shoe you’re TTS in, you’ll see that they’re equal in length.

Thanks for the insight guys. Doesn't look so good in that 12.5 is the size for me.
I'll probably hunt around a little bit to see if any stores around me have any to try on.

Back
Top Bottom