OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
2CB43F5D-725F-45C1-9551-5C1B593E6E25.jpeg

First purchase from GOAT was a resounding success. I had always wanted to fill out the OG10 but I felt it was going to be impossible to find some of the missing pairs in a sz 14 a full 7 years later.

Randomly checked and this was there, in my size, 9/10 condition and $50 (+shipping)

Very pleased!

DADC4114-73CD-4267-8E52-9AE4E504730B.jpeg
3DF6BB95-A1DA-4DE9-975E-457826765218.jpeg
1626D53C-387C-4093-AE27-95355BB7A43F.jpeg
EA688ACC-7DDE-4B6C-B617-1330AF4BEDDD.jpeg
9CDA4526-BCA9-431C-BB5D-D64A5681F1FC.jpeg
Scooped up these bad boys for $60 shipped!!!!

What a steal.

Hope your enjoying the shoes bro. I took good care of them.

Your instagram name is the same as your mercari username which is where you got them. I had my wife list them on her mercari when I was clearing out stock. Glad they made it to a good home lol. Crazy that I actually noticed that surfing the thread.

flyknitg.jpg

Swung by San Clemente Outlet today on the way to Lego Land.
Funny how my eyes gravitate towards things on the hash wall (20%off)
My usual sz 13 in racers felt too big in the G, but had one sz 12, and they honored the lower sz 13 price. About $40 otd.
Mission accomplished so didn't even glance through anything else.

this is a pretty amazing cw.

serious question, are there any cw that you don't have (other than ones you don't want?)

There are actually quiet a few I don’t have these days. I’d say I have probably 1/3 to 1/2 of the original racer lineup. Strictly speaking to the flyknit racer, I pretty much have all the ones I want. I’ve branched our and gotten some trainers, which I wasn’t really a fan of before. On the trainer side of things, I want a reasonably priced citron trainer.... and of course, some of the original HTM lunar trainers. I’m going to be moving in a few months, so I’ll take a racer wheel photo around that time.

Lmao at that price. Idk the significance of those but they look like they were dyed. Feel like you could make something really close for 1/10th the price.

Lmao at that price. Idk the significance of those but they look like they were dyed. Feel like you could make something really close for 1/10th the price.

They were dyed. Those are some of my favorites. I’ve often thought of trying to make my own pair.

:lol: no way in hell the seller is getting anything near that price when Racer hype may be at a all time. Not to mention they are used and look pretty beat.

those look beat to you?

anyway, i remember those

figures the coolest s*** is always the least obtainable

Back
Top Bottom