OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
78C87E73-B99D-4F25-9D59-EED6BC6D5BD9.jpeg

Found a pair of Black and white flyknit trainers on mercari for $60 shipped. Dude put in the description worn once. Thought it was cap til I got it in hand and saw that the soles were still white and tread was fully there. Still threw it in the wash tho. Definitely a steal. Might have to get the oreo fk trainers now.

Found a pair of Black and white flyknit trainers on mercari for $60 shipped. Dude put in the description worn once. Thought it was cap til I got it in hand and saw that the soles were still white and tread was fully there. Still threw it in the wash tho. Definitely a steal. Might have to get the oreo fk trainers now.
Risky throwing them in the wash with them not having much visible signs of wear but I feel ya. Congrats on the pick up.

me on mercari rn

bill-nye-scrolling.gif

Mercari dope as hell. We had a vnds/worn convo in another thread a few days ago, buying from japanese sellers, vnds is indeed very near deadstock

What I'm saying is japanese sellers tend to be hella more careful/clean with their stuff and way more honest in their listings, imo

Completely reminiscing and so happy to see that this forum is still active. Need to re-up on some racers but recently bought back two of my favorite pairs. OG Volts and DS Cheetos. Happy to see the value of some of the CW’s have gone down a little. Definitely will be starting back up the collection in the coming months

Attachments

• 4DCB55EA-660D-40F6-8005-AE87A06EB37F.jpeg
    4DCB55EA-660D-40F6-8005-AE87A06EB37F.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 6B1695F4-69B1-4E2F-BD87-BA3757B2075A.jpeg
    6B1695F4-69B1-4E2F-BD87-BA3757B2075A.jpeg
    299.8 KB · Views: 85
Completely reminiscing and so happy to see that this forum is still active. Need to re-up on some racers but recently bought back two of my favorite pairs. OG Volts and DS Cheetos. Happy to see the value of some of the CW’s have gone down a little. Definitely will be starting back up the collection in the coming months

That weave on the Cheetos is exquisite :pimp:. I’m jealous. What size are they by chance?

Back
Top Bottom