OFFICIAL Nike Zoom Hyperrev 2015 (early look + new colorways + Paul George PEs)

Finishline says its full length zoom....... but i would trust the NDC since they made the shoes. :rolleyes

NIKE has ID version available right now $175..for Swoosh account holders, I wonder why the price is still $175 and not discounted?

Last edited:

Last edited:
has anyone played in these yet.

Really debating grabbing them now and one last purchase to my ebates total

will grab the black/gold PE from FNL with the $20 off coupon

these are quite nice in person, the padding on the inside of the shoes look promising, at least around the ankle part. I didn't have any socks with me so I didn't try them while I was at the store. The PE looks like a GR , I can't wait to get these when they go on sale.

The silhouette reminds me of Jet Flights, and if they feel half as good as those, then I'll be picking up a few pairs once they hit the outlets. Zoom air in the forefoot and heel is a really good deal at $130 IMO.

I tried these on today and they feel great.  Zoom on forefoot and heel are good.  Good padding on the ankle part.  The ID options are good but I'm going to wait when more colorways release.  Can't wait to hear how they perform on court.  

Forgot to add 

TTS for me.  A little narrow but sizing feels like the 2014 Hyperrevs. 

my pair just came in today in the mail, i tried them on real quick they do run narrow i normally wear 9.5 casually i half sized up and they feel good. Ill take some on feet later tonight  

my pair just came in today in the mail, i tried them on real quick they do run narrow i normally wear 9.5 casually i half sized up and they feel good. Ill take some on feet later tonight  
How did that zoom feel bro?

How did that zoom feel bro?
I just walked around the house, i havent balled in them yet. The shoe feel a little stiff (i normally ball in kobe 8s) probably because they were sitting in the cold for a while, but i can feel the zoom unit in the heel and its going to be very responsive.  My knees take a beating playing in the kobes and i can tell my knees wont be sore playing in these for a few hours.  

I just walked around the house, i havent balled in them yet. The shoe feel a little stiff (i normally ball in kobe 8s) probably because they were sitting in the cold for a while, but i can feel the zoom unit in the heel and its going to be very responsive.  My knees take a beating playing in the kobes and i can tell my knees wont be sore playing in these for a few hours.  
Thanks bro I'll have to try em on before I pull the trigger. I like that color way tho

Finally got to ball in them, the comfort is awesome on these.  The zoom in the heel works very well and the sock liner locks your foot in the shoe. The plastic heel cup doesnt affect the comfort or dig into your heels which is a plus. Only thing i would say is the grip is so deep on the outsole i had to constantly wipe the shoe on a decently clean floor. These will be a good outdoor ball shoe too They are light weight as well. These will definitely be in my ball rotation.   

how do these compare to the original hyperrevs? The original hyperrevs were one of the most comfortable imo but there were 2 problems for me. The traction and sliding of the foot within the shoe.

how do these compare to the original hyperrevs? The original hyperrevs were one of the most comfortable imo but there were 2 problems for me. The traction and sliding of the foot within the shoe.

yeah the traction on the OG's is brutal, even after a few wears smh

Back
Top Bottom