OFFICIAL Nike Zoom Hyperrev 2015 (early look + new colorways + Paul George PEs)

I tried these on at my local NikeTown. Fit was true to size and comfortable once they were on. PITA to get the shoes on with the snug bootie. Zoom was nothing to write home about - couldn't really feel it. Probably a good hoop shoe but nothing great. I'd rather pony up an extra $20-30 to get the KDs or Melos...

This is a nice colorway
20150128000427.jpg

I casually tried these on and absolutely loved the feel. Weird toe box though. Felt it's somewhat big and went half size down and it still fit fine. The whole bootie construction is somewhat annoying, but I suppose it makes sense as once you have these one they conform and fit so well. I could feel the zoom, but more so in the heel than forefront. Idk what it was, but I was a really big fan of the kicks. Definitely want to grab a pair, ideally not at retail as I know the prices will come down in time. More importantly, I want to grab a different colorway rather than choosing the makes available now. Would anyone know of any additional release information?

I see these have the pathetic thin zoom rectangle in the forefront... Find that so useless and definitely means I won't be buying a pair of these.

You can feel it, but not as pronounced as the heel zoom. At least for me just trying them on casually.

Definitely not worth $130, or even $130 with a discount to me. I know NW said he really likes the heel cage, but that thing is sharp on the edges and just from walking around and moving my foot around, I'd be surprised if they didn't irritate the hell out of me after multiple games. I know it's impossible to tell without actually playing in them, but my experience has been when something is a bit noticeable when you're just wearing them, it becomes magnified when playing.

I miss the Zoom BB days. $90 for full-length zoom that you could feel.

Cant decide on grabbing the all blacks of these or deceptive red Kyrie for my next hoop shoe

Can't argue that they don't look amazing, but I wouldn't even think about paying $150 for them.  The PG's I tried on didn't even feel like $130 shoes, let alone $150.  Now if you can get a nice discount on them, that's a different story.

I got to try these out tonight at the Open Run on NIke's Zoom City LED court. Definitely feels a little snug width wise, but length was perfect at my TTS. VERY light weight and my ankle was completely locked down. Traction was perfect on a clean court. Not feeling the aesthetics but a solid hooping shoe if you decide to pick these up.

Thumbs up from me! 

finally tried these on. My girl ordered me a 12.5 for my birthday (my TTS), but I needed to go up to a 13 cause of the toe box width. However, I LOVED how they felt. Can't wait to get them back in hand for hoopin.

Got the PG13 B/W colorway
nthat.gif

finally tried these on. My girl ordered me a 12.5 for my birthday (my TTS), but I needed to go up to a 13 cause of the toe box width. However, I LOVED how they felt. Can't wait to get them back in hand for hoopin.

Got the PG13 B/W colorway
nthat.gif
same here. I am a true 12.5 but need to go up half a size. the ankle support is awesome. Also, the flexibility is great 

nice pickups ^

I personally don't love the ASGs, but I want to try out the Curry 1

Back
Top Bottom